The 4th of July

capt_buzzard

The 4th of July

Post by capt_buzzard »

The 4th of July ''American Independence Day''

All Amercan Members tell us in the British Isles what you get up in your state on this day?

Attached files
Lon

The 4th of July

Post by Lon »

capt_buzzard wrote: The 4th of July ''American Independence Day''

All Amercan Members tell us in the British Isles what you get up in your state on this day?
Parades, fireworks, flags, hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, fried chicken, picnics, bar-b-q's, speeches, singing, rememberance. It's much the same throughout the U.S.
john8pies

The 4th of July

Post by john8pies »

These celebrations must have completely passed me by!!!
turbonium

The 4th of July

Post by turbonium »

Lon wrote: Parades, fireworks, flags, hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, fried chicken, picnics, bar-b-q's, speeches, singing, rememberance. It's much the same throughout the U.S.
I'm drooling like Pavlov's dog!!

:wah:
capt_buzzard

The 4th of July

Post by capt_buzzard »

Mmmmmmm sound eatable fun:D
lady cop

The 4th of July

Post by lady cop »

acydikeen wrote: Why can't we have something like this here?you do....Guy Fawlkes. hello?
capt_buzzard

The 4th of July

Post by capt_buzzard »

acydikeen wrote: Why can't we have something like this here?Cuz your not proud of your country anymore. Git out and show em' St George's Day
nvalleyvee

The 4th of July

Post by nvalleyvee »

Explosives - high aerials - that's what we like to do. We have to drive 45 miles to get them because they are illegal in our county. I gave this love of explosives to my daughter and taught her how to handle the LC's :wah: of the county. They know us pretty well now and haven't been around the past few 4th's - except to chow on the free food I give them for their excellent care the other 364 days of the year. They just started driving by once to blow their siren so we can hide the stuff they can't see.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
turbonium

The 4th of July

Post by turbonium »

hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, fried chicken, picnics, bar-b-q's,
Aaaaaggghhh. ....(slobber..drool)

Return to “United States”