So You Think You Can Choreograph A Relationship?

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
koan

Post by koan »

I've been watching SYTYCD both American and Canadian versions the last couple of years but I missed last week. Had to scramble to find footage of Blake McGrath's routine so I could make sense of Mia Michaels confirming she's in a relationship with Blake tonight.

WTF? Wow. Very cool on a few levels.

Mia is one of my favourite judges and choreographers from the show (I also adore Sonja) and I like Blake but all evidence said he was gay. Evidence like him apparently stating that he was gay. A lot of people seemed to think Mia was gay but she has made references to a boyfriend and their break up instigating some of her best work.

On another level, she's 44 and he's 27. So, go cougars go!

Middle aged women aren't just hot, they're hot enough to make gay men straight... or bi. ;)

I was so... dunno... excited about it that I actually looked up their twitter accounts to try and double confirm it. I never do that. I think Twitter is a ridiculous name for a service that feeds modern insanity. Guess I've been fed for the night.

oh, eta, the wording of whether I liked Blake or not made it sound like his being gay is a factor... not the case, it was a lame segue.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

koan;1334408 wrote: I've been watching SYTYCD both American and Canadian versions the last couple of years but I missed last week. Had to scramble to find footage of Blake McGrath's routine so I could make sense of Mia Michaels confirming she's in a relationship with Blake tonight.

WTF? Wow. Very cool on a few levels.

Mia is one of my favourite judges and choreographers from the show (I also adore Sonja) and I like Blake but all evidence said he was gay. Evidence like him apparently stating that he was gay. A lot of people seemed to think Mia was gay but she has made references to a boyfriend and their break up instigating some of her best work.

On another level, she's 44 and he's 27. So, go cougars go!

Middle aged women aren't just hot, they're hot enough to make gay men straight... or bi. ;)

I was so... dunno... excited about it that I actually looked up their twitter accounts to try and double confirm it. I never do that. I think Twitter is a ridiculous name for a service that feeds modern insanity. Guess I've been fed for the night.

oh, eta, the wording of whether I liked Blake or not made it sound like his being gay is a factor... not the case, it was a lame segue.

I don't watch soap operas.

My gramma used t love them, and I remember always being sent out to play when they were coming on, so she could watch them in peace.

Sounds like they haven't changed alot.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
koan

Post by koan »

actually it's a dance, reality show... So You Think You Can Dance.

It can play like a soap opera sometimes though.

Return to “General TV Shows”