The Closer

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
BrannB

The Closer

Post by BrannB »

I cannot wait for this season of The Closer, I missed the bus at first on the show but when Kyra Sedgwick won the Primetime Emmy Award for best Actress I decided to check the DVD's out to catch up.

I work for the marketing company that picked up the campaign for TNT for the latest season(it began again last week). I am not usually a big fan of police drama, but this show has become one of my favorites on the air right now. I figured this would be a good space to discuss what's happening as this season progresses.

For those that missed the boat on the series, thus far its about Kyra Sedgewicks character Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson and her team of detectives which make up the LAPDs Priority Homicide Division. The show is set, as one might guess, in L.A. and it deals with aspects of Los Angeles crime and culture in each episode.

For those that haven't seen much of the show and wanna check out more about it here's the site:

The Closer
Mustang

The Closer

Post by Mustang »

Kyra makes the show. I've watched it occasionally but it's up against something else I watch on CBS at the time, so the Closer looses out!

Hey BrannB, I see with the handful of posts you've made at FG, you market several things. :wah: I tried Dean's Dip too, didn't care for it much.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/kitch ... ippin.html

Oh yeah, never watched an episode of Leverage, but I did watch Memphis Beat which I understand is coming back.
spot

The Closer

Post by spot »

A thread on viral marketing would be very interesting, Brann. Besides, you're meant to engage with your audience if you're to be persuasive. And be open about the viral bit. We'd learn a lot.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

The Closer

Post by CARLA »

Memphis Beat on of the best new shows on TNT can't wait for it to come back. Love Closers, Leverage. I can honestly say I'm sick of ANGLE reruns and CHARMED time to move them off and get the complete seasons of "NUMBERS" great show always enjoy even in reruns.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

FG-administator

The Closer

Post by FG-administator »

Good lord Carla, it's a foreign language on occasion. I've not heard of a single one of those.

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
CARLA

The Closer

Post by CARLA »

You would like numbers FG its about 2 brothers one is a FBI agent and the other is a Math Professor genius he helps his FBI brother solve crimes with NUMB3RS very cool.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “General TV Shows”