Ghosts shows.

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Ghosts shows.

Post by flopstock »

A couple of years ago, cable cooking shows started copying each other, because they were so popular.

Now, it's the reality ghost shows. We have Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Ghost Lab, Fact or Fake - that I know of.

Little one and I like Ghost Adventures the best. We laugh all the time while watching it.

Anyone else willing to admit to watching these or others like them? I figure their must be a lot of folks watching if they are making all these knock offs.:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Peg

Ghosts shows.

Post by Peg »

If it's about ghosts, I'm usually watching it. While I do believe in ghosts, I don't believe these shows. Why do we never actually see or hear what they claim to see and hear for one thing, and for another, how do we know it's not them doing it?
YZGI

Ghosts shows.

Post by YZGI »

Who has time to watch those silly ghost shows after watching all my alien shows?:thinking:
CARLA

Ghosts shows.

Post by CARLA »

I'm into "HOARDERS", "Interventions" and little people, Cake Boss, What not to wear, and HAWAII FIVE-0 :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Mustang

Ghosts shows.

Post by Mustang »

I've never watched any of those Ghost shows.

Hoarders I watch occasionally. Can't believe people would hoard and live with 2000 chickens or rabbits in their homes.

Hawaii 5-0 I'll watch too.
flopstock

Ghosts shows.

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1349932 wrote: Who has time to watch those silly ghost shows after watching all my alien shows?:thinking:
oooooooooooooooh.............. we just found a show UFO Hunters
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Ghosts shows.

Post by flopstock »

Peg;1349927 wrote: If it's about ghosts, I'm usually watching it. While I do believe in ghosts, I don't believe these shows. Why do we never actually see or hear what they claim to see and hear for one thing, and for another, how do we know it's not them doing it?

That's what we love about Ghost Adventures - they spend 40 minutes of each show saying "Dude, did you hear that? Seriously dude, did you hear that noise?" And then they replay these disembodied voices and frequently interpret them to be saying 'hate zak' or 'kill zak':yh_rotfl

LarsMac

Ghosts shows.

Post by LarsMac »

Never get to sit a watch TV much at home.

When on the road, sometimes at the hotel I will channel-surf a lot. will watch part of something like this when I run across it, but most don't build enough attention to keep me from moving on when the commercial starts.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Peg

Ghosts shows.

Post by Peg »

CARLA;1349935 wrote: I'm into "HOARDERS", "Interventions" and little people, Cake Boss, What not to wear, and HAWAII FIVE-0 :)

I like hoarders and what not to wear. Have you seen the episode of little people where the kid gets knocked on his butt shooting a gun? My husband and son laugh and laugh and I yell at them. lol
Peg

Ghosts shows.

Post by Peg »

CARLA;1349935 wrote: I'm into "HOARDERS", "Interventions" and little people, Cake Boss, What not to wear, and HAWAII FIVE-0 :)

I like hoarders and what not to wear. Have you seen the episode of little people where the kid gets knocked on his butt shooting a gun? My husband and son laugh and laugh and I yell at them. lol
flopstock

Ghosts shows.

Post by flopstock »

Peg;1349953 wrote: I like hoarders and what not to wear. Have you seen the episode of little people where the kid gets knocked on his butt shooting a gun? My husband and son laugh and laugh and I yell at them. lol

Littleone threatened me with 'what not to wear less' then an hour ago...lol

Since when is it not in style to wear a cardigan to cover a stained tshirt to work?

Kathy Ellen

Ghosts shows.

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Carla and Peg,

Little people....Are you talking about the show "Little People...Big World" with Amy and Matt? I love that show and have watched it for the last few years. I would love to meet Amy and Matt and just sit and talk with them. Matt is so full of many wonderful ideas to make life easier for his family and little people. Amy is so grounded and full of compassion. They would definitely be my friends if they lived in my neighborhood. I'd really love to meet them.

Will Little People, Big World change our perception of dwarfs? - By Dan Kennedy - Slate Magazine

Floppy, I'm into reality shows and paranormal shows big time. I've listened to Art Bell and now George Noory (since Art's retirement) since 1985 on their radio show...Home - Coast to Coast AM for 26 years...woooozaaa...Where does the time go? Both men are superintelligent and believe in the paranormal issues. I'm not saying that I believe.... because I'm on the cusp...But I try to keep an open mind...

Home - Coast to Coast AM

Ohhhhhh...and btw...Your daughter knows best!!!!!!
Peg

Ghosts shows.

Post by Peg »

I've asked my husband to contact what not to wear.
flopstock

Ghosts shows.

Post by flopstock »

Peg;1349993 wrote: I've asked my husband to contact what not to wear.
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

anything but the 360~~:lips:

along-for-the-ride

Ghosts shows.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I have also watched "Little People, Big World" and actually like and admire the family.

What's so funny about the Ghosterhunters shows is that these folks are looking for ghosts....yet are shocked when they suspect one is present with them. "Be careful what you ask for".
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

Ghosts shows.

Post by flopstock »

along-for-the-ride;1350014 wrote: I have also watched "Little People, Big World" and actually like and admire the family.

What's so funny about the Ghosterhunters shows is that these folks are looking for ghosts....yet are shocked when they suspect one is present with them. "Be careful what you ask for".

That's what cracks us up about the ghost adventures one. They walk through these places 'provoking' the ghosts and then run screaming like little girls if they really think they see something. Their last words are usually 'i'm not afraid of you' before they start screaming...lol

YZGI

Ghosts shows.

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1350965 wrote: That's what cracks us up about the ghost adventures one. They walk through these places 'provoking' the ghosts and then run screaming like little girls if they really think they see something. Their last words are usually 'i'm not afraid of you' before they start screaming...lol

Thats usually my last words to my wife.:-3

Return to “General TV Shows”