bygone tv

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
the grumps

bygone tv

Post by the grumps »

hello does anyone remember a programe from the late70,s called its a knockout or its european counterpart jeus sont frontier .

i found this classic gameshow on you tube and what a shame that its not reshown on sky,s challenge tv channel.

remember just how much stuart hall laughed at the games as british teams battled it out for a place in the final.

remember how we laughed on jeus sont frontier when the germans fell down and cheered on the british from the comfort of our setee at home and how disapointed we felt when the germans won and how the belgians usualy finished last remember the spirited way that the french and swiss put up teams even the italians and portugeuse and other teams from all over europe made their mark in this international game show.

sadly this kind of entertainment has gone forever due to the health and safety police and the unfortunate no win no fee lawsuit compensation culture we gained from america has killed classic entertainment like this .

the bbc would dare make such a programe now for fear of being bombarded by injury claims for broken ankles and sprained wrists .

so enjoy whats now only a memory follow the links in order to see the whole programe all your favorites are there even the PENGUINS.

YouTube - LOOK BACK AND LAUGH THE BEST OF IT'S A KNOCKOUT pt1

YouTube - LOOK BACK AND LAUGH THE BEST OF IT'S A KNOCKOUT pt2

YouTube - LOOK BACK AND LAUGH THE BEST OF IT'S A KNOCKOUT pt3

YouTube - LOOK BACK AND LAUGH THE BEST OF IT'S A KNOCKOUT pt4

YouTube - LOOK BACK AND LAUGH - THE BEST OF IT'S A KNOCKOUT pt5

next time eurotrash AAG
Bruv

bygone tv

Post by Bruv »

remember capitals, remember punctuation ?

What about BBC Total Wipeout ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

bygone tv

Post by spot »

Lord Reith, God rest his miserable soul, would not have approved. Consequently neither do I, my respect for Lord Reith being considerable and growing more so as time passes.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “General TV Shows”