The Glades

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
koan

The Glades

Post by koan »

I really like this show. The dialogue is really clever and Matt Passmore is utterly charming. I keep thinking that this is what The Mentalist was trying to be but just didn't achieve.

I'm rewatching all the first season as I missed quite a few and season two is starting soon. Kind of nice that AE has all the episodes available. CTV just keeps the last two.
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

koan;1360507 wrote: I really like this show. The dialogue is really clever and Matt Passmore is utterly charming. I keep thinking that this is what The Mentalist was trying to be but just didn't achieve.

I'm rewatching all the first season as I missed quite a few and season two is starting soon. Kind of nice that AE has all the episodes available. CTV just keeps the last two.

I watched the first season from beginning to end, the second season starts June 5th so make sure you watch the first season soon Koan.

He is quite charming, witty and my god he is gorgeous!

The dialogue is quite unique and definitely different.

YouTube - ‪The Glades (A&E) - Trailer‬‏

YouTube - ‪The Official Season 2 Trailer, THE GLADES‬‏
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

hello?
koan

The Glades

Post by koan »

yo.

I watched the entire first season from A&E's legitimate online channel and I'm admittedly infatuated with Matt. He's a star in the making. With the right feature film as a vehicle he'll surpass all his aussie mates.
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

koan;1360649 wrote: yo.

I watched the entire first season from A&E's legitimate online channel and I'm admittedly infatuated with Matt. He's a star in the making. With the right feature film as a vehicle he'll surpass all his aussie mates.

That's fabulous Koan, now your ready for season 2 this Sunday.

Funny you should say your infatuated with him, he's my profile pic on facebook now, he's a charmer and like you said, a star in the making!

I need to watch the last show as I don't remember how it ended.

here you go, now you can drool all day!:lips::sneaky::yh_rotfl

Attached files
koan

The Glades

Post by koan »

You know what... I'm not keen on competing for any man so you can have him.

I may be "ready" for Season Two but I imagine I'll watch it online after it airs like seems to happen with every other show I'm following. I actually like forgetting about shows and watching them all back to back when the season is done. I'm not the "to be continued" kind of person. Not enough patience. It will be nice to see where they go with it and if they can keep the sarcasm as fresh each year.
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

koan;1360684 wrote: You know what... I'm not keen on competing for any man so you can have him.

I may be "ready" for Season Two but I imagine I'll watch it online after it airs like seems to happen with every other show I'm following. I actually like forgetting about shows and watching them all back to back when the season is done. I'm not the "to be continued" kind of person. Not enough patience. It will be nice to see where they go with it and if they can keep the sarcasm as fresh each year.

I tape all my favorite shows and watch them when I can, I don't think I could sit by the computer and watch them.

I hope they keep the usual story lines and sarcasms, can't see why not, they did on House for years now.
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

Well, the new beginning stunk, not sure why they changed what once was so good.

Great story line, but what happened to his whit?

kind of disappointing I would say.
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

Odie;1360942 wrote: Well, the new beginning stunk, not sure why they changed what once was so good.

Great story line, but what happened to his whit?

kind of disappointing I would say.

The second one was much better, as he has his usual whit back.

Koan, have you not watched the two shows yet?
Odie

The Glades

Post by Odie »

again have you been enjoy the second series?

Return to “General TV Shows”