Adam Woodyatt aka Ian Beale

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

OK OK........I watch it.

Always though Ian Beale was a part made for a non actor.

But hasn't he been doing well recently real acting, from a real actor.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I don't get much of a choice in our household so I take it in.... subliminally

Its a fine piece of acting I reckon. I have to hold my hands up.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Yep, even Mr O said last week that he deserved an award. Very good.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

When's Snoop Dog gonna be in Corrie ?

He's a massive fan apparently and has requested a part

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Snowfire;1454693 wrote: When's Snoop Dog gonna be in Corrie ?

He's a massive fan apparently and has requested a part

Sorry Corrie is a soap too far for me.......I have nothing against it (in the words of Tape master) ......per say.........I just limit myself.

Spread myself too thinly and I couldn't appreciate the niceties of Britains got Talent.
theia

Post by theia »

Oh yes, Bruv and Snowfire! It's all coming out now! Most blokes are closet soap fans but can rarely admit it. Huh..just about sums it up.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Oscar Namechange

theia;1454699 wrote: Oh yes, Bruv and Snowfire! It's all coming out now! Most blokes are closet soap fans but can rarely admit it. Huh..just about sums it up. They love It Theia .

Bruv particually enjoys Emmerdale
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I knit while I watch Emmerdale

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Sellotape;1454700 wrote: They love It Theia .

Bruv particually enjoys Emmerdale
Emmerdale no.....Eastenders yes.......BGT.......yes........Corrie no.........The Wright stuff.......yes........Deal or no deal.........YES my favourite........I am off sick what do you expect me to do ?

I can be FG official TV critic if you like.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I hope Jeremy Kyle is a reality show too far. I can smell his condescending smarmyness coming in the adverts before it starts

Now smarmyness isn't a word, surely.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1454701 wrote: I knit while I watch Emmerdale Pubic hair ?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1454703 wrote: Emmerdale no.....Eastenders yes.......BGT.......yes........Corrie no.........The Wright stuff.......yes........Deal or no deal.........YES my favourite........I am off sick what do you expect me to do ?

I can be FG official TV critic if you like. NO-ONE who watches Britain's got talent or Big Brother can be called a critic. '

Oh I know what I'll do... I'll sit In my house watching other people sitting around a house.

However this must not be confused with the Royale Family where you sit on the sofa watching people on TV sitting on a sofa watching TV
theia

Post by theia »

Try Gogglebox, Oscar :wah:

And it's good to hear you've got the needles clicking again, Snowfire. Who knows I may still get my cardi...red, blue or pink would be good. And an old lady style as that is what I now claim to be. Can you knit wooly hats?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1454713 wrote: Try Gogglebox, Oscar :wah:

And it's good to hear you've got the needles clicking again, Snowfire. Who knows I may still get my cardi...red, blue or pink would be good. And an old lady style as that is what I now claim to be. Can you knit wooly hats?

You read my mind, Gogglebox is hilarious. Have you noticed certain people are always drinking alcohol and others are always eating takeaway :wah: How the other half live hey!

Don't worry about the hat, I have a red bobble hat, gloves and matching tea cosy here for you, currently working on the matching egg cosy. Oh, and the gloves have one of those long strings attached so they can't be lost this time ;)
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

We love Gogglebox in this household.

Winston Churchill
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

theia;1454713 wrote: ........ Can you knit wooly hats?

What about a Onesie (Wunsie, or however you spell it)

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Sellotape;1454710 wrote: NO-ONE who watches Britain's got talent or Big Brother can be called a critic.

Big Brother was ground breaking TV......10 years ago.......not anymore.I refuse to watch it even for pee taking fun.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Snowfire;1454720 wrote: What about a Onesie (Wunsie, or however you spell it)

Blimey that would itch
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1454721 wrote: Big Brother was ground breaking TV......10 years ago.......not anymore.I refuse to watch it even for pee taking fun. I just don't get the mentality of those who find It entertaining. Or X Factor. People's lives dominated by who's going to get voted out. Wow.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Sellotape;1454748 wrote: I just don't get the mentality of those who find It entertaining. Or X Factor. People's lives dominated by who's going to get voted out. Wow.

Thank goodness we're all different.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1454749 wrote: Thank goodness we're all different. True... each to their own.
theia

Post by theia »

Oscar Sellotape;1454748 wrote: I just don't get the mentality of those who find It entertaining. Or X Factor. People's lives dominated by who's going to get voted out. Wow.

There are certain TV genres that I don't watch but I don't question the mentality of those who do.
theia

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1454717 wrote: You read my mind, Gogglebox is hilarious. Have you noticed certain people are always drinking alcohol and others are always eating takeaway :wah: How the other half live hey!

Don't worry about the hat, I have a red bobble hat, gloves and matching tea cosy here for you, currently working on the matching egg cosy. Oh, and the gloves have one of those long strings attached so they can't be lost this time ;)

Think it might have to be the hat that has the string...I'm always losing them. Fortunately, I must be known as wooly hat woman as people always know where to bring them back :o
theia

Post by theia »

Snowfire;1454720 wrote: What about a Onesie (Wunsie, or however you spell it)

The day you knit a onesie for me will be the day I eat ALL of my wooly hats!
Oscar Namechange

theia;1454769 wrote: There are certain TV genres that I don't watch but I don't question the mentality of those who do. Most people who watch Jeremy Kyle have their mentality questioned regually. :wah:

I question my husbands mentality for watching I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here... I loathe It.

You wait until The Apprentice starts ... I'll be raving about It.
theia

Post by theia »

Oscar Sellotape;1454790 wrote: Most people who watch Jeremy Kyle have their mentality questioned regually. :wah:

I question my husbands mentality for watching I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here... I loathe It.

You wait until The Apprentice starts ... I'll be raving about It.

Got to be honest, Jeremy Kyle is a definite no-no for me...it's just so boring and same old.

I love the Apprentice too.
Oscar Namechange

theia;1454803 wrote: Got to be honest, Jeremy Kyle is a definite no-no for me...it's just so boring and same old.

I love the Apprentice too. Funny thing Is, I do occasionally watch Jeremy Kyle just to remind myself that I have teeth, pay tax and know who my Father Is. I also sometimes watch his USA show just to watch American's try to figure out what the heck he's on about... that's rather amusing.

Having been In sales, I love the Apprentice. Love the tasks they are set.

What I can not watch even If my life depended upon It, is that twat David Dickinson preening Into the camera.

Return to “General TV Shows”