Afterlife

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Afterlife

Post by flopstock »

My favorite thing about Public television is that it brings me shows I might never see otherwise.

I've just seen episode 1 and 2 of this show from around 2005 and really liked it. Spent some time trying to figure out where I'd seen the guy in the lead before and then realized he's from walking dead.

Then I googled it thinking I could binge on it this summer and was disappointed to find out it only got two seasons from you folks.

Just got done with the latest antics of Doc Martin... find me something else that is entertaining please :)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

minks

Afterlife

Post by minks »

I'm sorry Floppy you were saying what?

I read Walking Dead and lost all focus on the topic.

Are you a Walking Dead fan too?
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
flopstock

Afterlife

Post by flopstock »

Minks revisited;1497367 wrote: I'm sorry Floppy you were saying what?

I read Walking Dead and lost all focus on the topic.

Are you a Walking Dead fan too?

We watched a marathon of that last summer and that guy was the main draw for me :)
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Afterlife

Post by flopstock »

I cannpt believe this series is going to end shortly... I may go into withdrawal :)

Both these main characters are very well acted IMO.

Return to “General TV Shows”