Drones

A place to discuss all of your outdoor activities. Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and whatever else you do out in the great wilds.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Drones

Post by Ahso! »

I'm thinking about getting myself a Drone to play with. I've been looking at this one.

https://www.hubsanus.com/zino-pro.html? ... R3EALw_wcB

Feedback is welcome.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15912
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Drones

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Ahso!;1530342 wrote: I'm thinking about getting myself a Drone to play with. I've been looking at this one.

https://www.hubsanus.com/zino-pro.html? ... R3EALw_wcB

Feedback is welcome.


Looks good.

I bought a cheap one to try and my main problem with it was that the camera was fixed relative to the rest of the drone. At least this has a three axis gimble for the camera and the auto pilot facilities are a lot better - looks like a good price for the spec.
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Drones

Post by Ahso! »

Bryn Mawr;1530376 wrote: Looks good.

I bought a cheap one to try and my main problem with it was that the camera was fixed relative to the rest of the drone. At least this has a three axis gimble for the camera and the auto pilot facilities are a lot better - looks like a good price for the spec.I went ahead and ordered it today. I'll try to remember to update the thread after I take it for a ride or two.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15912
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Drones

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Ahso!;1530377 wrote: I went ahead and ordered it today. I'll try to remember to update the thread after I take it for a ride or two.


I saw no seat! :-)
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Drones

Post by Ahso! »

Bryn Mawr;1530384 wrote: I saw no seat! :-)It's virtual.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Drones

Post by Ahso! »

I took this for a spin in the backyard today. I'm impressed by the build and power it has. The camera view is outstanding.

I'll need to find a large open field to really get a feel for it. The backyard gives me enough room to get used to the controls and navigating the thing though.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “The Outdoors”