Sixth Sense

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
SpiderSam

Sixth Sense

Post by SpiderSam »

Do you think that everyone has one?? Do you think you have one or is it just pure coincidence.?
RedGlitter

Sixth Sense

Post by RedGlitter »

Hmmm. Good Q.

I think probably everyone has intuition...but it hasn't..."kicked in"... with everyone. The theory is that everyone has a sixth sense and we just need to develop it. Maybe so. I do think that when people lived closer to the land, cared for their own, buried their own, were one with the natural world, as opposed to the modernity we have in our world now, they tended to have developed a better sense. I also think some people are just born with the gift.

I have no gift that I know of. There have been many times though where I've "felt" something. "Known" something. Maybe that wasn't a sense though, maybe it was just some other paranormal force that did it.
Peg

Sixth Sense

Post by Peg »

I think you are pretty much born with a sixth sense. As you age, you either use it, or lose it. In my twenties, I had a very accurate sixth sense. I hated knowing when bad news was coming. I think since then, I am not as open to it. Hope I don't sound to psycho.:thinking:
RedGlitter

Sixth Sense

Post by RedGlitter »

I think you're pretty lucky there, Peg. Or could be if you reopened yourself to it. I can see where you'd want to avoid it though. I can understand that.

I don't think you came off psycho at all. :)

Return to “Paranormal Science”