Where is this member?

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
cherandbuster

Where is this member?

Post by cherandbuster »

Kathy Ellen;811035 wrote: Yes, she is Angel...just not in too often.. Hi Cher:-6

Hey Babe :-6

And a happy Friday to you, my lovely friend :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cherandbuster

Where is this member?

Post by cherandbuster »

AngelEyes82;811066 wrote: Hi Cher!

How are you?!

Still chuggin' along :)

Nice to 'talk' with you again, my friend :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Uncle Kram

Where is this member?

Post by Uncle Kram »

Oh yeah..we've all missed a bit of Cher:-4

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
YZGI

Where is this member?

Post by YZGI »

Hey Cher! It is nice to see you in here again spreading your love, kindness, friendly outlook, happiness, sunny disposition, compassion, sympathy, ambiance, affabilities, civility, and just plain friendliness.:wah:

You know I kid because I care.:-4

Good to see ya back girl..:D
Trunk Monkey

Where is this member?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

My friends and I are worried about Wallaroo. He is from Hardwicke Bay in Australia and we have not heard from him in over a week now. He always tells us when he's going away or going to be busy working. Both of his email addresses come back "Not able to deliver". Does anyone from Australia know if something has happened where he lives or can give us the internet address for a newspaper in his area, we would greatly appreciate it. :-1
Kathy Ellen

Where is this member?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Trunk Monkey;821575 wrote: My friends and I are worried about Wallaroo. He is from Hardwicke Bay in Australia and we have not heard from him in over a week now. He always tells us when he's going away or going to be busy working. Both of his email addresses come back "Not able to deliver". Does anyone from Australia know if something has happened where he lives or can give us the internet address for a newspaper in his area, we would greatly appreciate it. :-1

Geeze Trunk,

That's an awful feeling to have about your mate. Hope he's ok:-6 Did you notice if he was upset about something lately? Why don't you ask some Aussies here if they can advice on a newspaper you could look through on the net....Aussie Pam, Fuzzy, Mrs. K and Kaylene are all from Australia.

Good luck:-6
AussiePam

Where is this member?

Post by AussiePam »

The Adelaide Advertiser is one top newspaper I know of in South Australia

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/

I can't see anything obvious by searching on the net about Hardwicke Bay. But I don't know your friend's real name. I hope he contacts you soon, Trunk Monkey.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Trunk Monkey

Where is this member?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

AussiePam;822226 wrote: The Adelaide Advertiser is one top newspaper I know of in South Australia

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/

I can't see anything obvious by searching on the net about Hardwicke Bay. But I don't know your friend's real name. I hope he contacts you soon, Trunk Monkey.

I thank you and Kathy Ellen very much. I hope we hear something from him soon. We are hoping his pc crashed and it's in the shop. Won't really know until he contacts us. Wallaroo is a very funny and caring person and has always let us know if he would be away. It's a waiting game at this point.
Cow Patty

Where is this member?

Post by Cow Patty »

Thanks folks for trying to help us find Wallaroo. Like Trunk Monkey said, this is not like him to be gone this long without notice.
Kathy Ellen

Where is this member?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Trunk Monkey;822594 wrote: I thank you and Kathy Ellen very much. I hope we hear something from him soon. We are hoping his pc crashed and it's in the shop. Won't really know until he contacts us. Wallaroo is a very funny and caring person and has always let us know if he would be away. It's a waiting game at this point.

Good luck trunk and friends of Wallaroo's.... wishing you the best of luck in finding him. Is there anything I can do to help???

I know that when he COMES BACK TO FG then you should slap him upside the head and tell him that he should NEVER EVER do that again....phone home, phone home:
Kathy Ellen

Where is this member?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Cow Patty;822711 wrote: Thanks folks for trying to help us find Wallaroo. Like Trunk Monkey said, this is not like him to be gone this long without notice.

And btw Cow Patty...not sure if I've said hello to you....sometimes we have so many newbies posting at the same time that I forget who I welcomed here....Anyway...welcome to the garden....:-6
Trunk Monkey

Where is this member?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

I was able to find an address and phone number for Wallaroo. I am not sure I should call since he did not give us this information on his own. Should I call? :-3
qsducks

Where is this member?

Post by qsducks »

IMO I think you should give it a shot as you have been friends for awhile and he has sent stuff to me too. But, then again, have you considered sending him a letter? It won't hurt. He may be genuinally surprised that he is missed here, and we have been trying to get in touch with him. What is your gut feeling?
Trunk Monkey

Where is this member?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Gut feeling..is sick to my stomach :-3 Unsure what the next move should be here. He knows how to reach us and perhaps, we should leave well enough alone :confused:
Accountable

Where is this member?

Post by Accountable »

I don't remember; has anyone sent emails from FG, or doesn't s/he accept them?
Trunk Monkey

Where is this member?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Both of the email address I had for Wallaroo come back: disabled/discontinued. I think he just wants to be left alone and that's exactly what I will do. If he ever wants to contact his mates here in the US, he knows how. :-3
RedGlitter

Where is this member?

Post by RedGlitter »

Lemon&Mint?

Tater Tazz?

Indian Princess?
buttercup

Where is this member?

Post by buttercup »

Well i started this thread with Bill Sikes so here goes again.

Anybody heard from the grumpy old bugger :-4
RedGlitter

Where is this member?

Post by RedGlitter »

Not I and he was one of my favorite members too. :(
Kathy Ellen

Where is this member?

Post by Kathy Ellen »

buttercup;890561 wrote: Well i started this thread with Bill Sikes so here goes again.

Anybody heard from the grumpy old bugger :-4

Buttercup,

was he also called AA Grumpy?
chrisb84uk

Where is this member?

Post by chrisb84uk »

Wow I could think of loads of past members that have sadly disappeared, which is a real shame, because a lot of them were valued members here and good friends to me too!
pinkchick

Where is this member?

Post by pinkchick »

Has anyone seen chocoholic around??

I miss her!
Very nearly perfect ... :D
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;891192 wrote: Buttercup,

was he also called AA Grumpy?

Not even slightly. Bill Sykes was a gentleman.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
qsducks

Where is this member?

Post by qsducks »

I miss Girl Friday and Wallaroo.
Accountable

Where is this member?

Post by Accountable »

Anyone heard from diuretic? He's not here under another name, perchance?
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

Not as far as I'm aware. Interesting chap he was too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

Where is this member?

Post by Chezzie »

Anyone know if Clodhopper is on holiday? Not been here for over a week and I love his posts:-4
WonderWendy3

Where is this member?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Accountable;897920 wrote: Anyone heard from diuretic? He's not here under another name, perchance?

He was at Snooze's forum last I heard....but that's been a while now....I liked him too!:-4
RedGlitter

Where is this member?

Post by RedGlitter »

Accountable;897920 wrote: Anyone heard from diuretic? He's not here under another name, perchance?

I am pretty sure if you can locate Lulu, you will find Di too.

:)
mrsK

Where is this member?

Post by mrsK »

RedGlitter;905874 wrote: I am pretty sure if you can locate Lulu, you will find Di too.

:)

Lulu is fine & doing well:-4
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Accountable

Where is this member?

Post by Accountable »

Lulu's another one I miss. Full of passion and oh-so-wrong about so many things. ;):D
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

yea
I AM AWESOME MAN
AussiePam

Where is this member?

Post by AussiePam »

Serious intelligence has not been encouraged here, unless it bows to management views.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

mrsK

Where is this member?

Post by mrsK »

Accountable;905978 wrote: Lulu's another one I miss. Full of passion and oh-so-wrong about so many things. ;):D

Full of passion & a lovely lady to go with it.

I am not sure about being wrong about many things.

I am sure people think I am wrong about many things,but I am here to defend myself.:-6
Accountable

Where is this member?

Post by Accountable »

mrsK;906436 wrote: Full of passion & a lovely lady to go with it.

I am not sure about being wrong about many things.

I am sure people think I am wrong about many things,but I am here to defend myself.:-6That was written with affection, K. Lulu & I fought like siblings, and defended each other the same way, unless my memory fails me.
minks

Where is this member?

Post by minks »

Nomad;672630 wrote: Chives ?

Where are yeeeew ?

yeah I miss him to.

Shellybelle (spelling), Indian Princess???
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

AussiePam;906423 wrote: Serious intelligence has not been encouraged here, unless it bows to management views.

On the contrary, serious intelligence here would be welcomed with open arms if it ever showed up.
mrsK

Where is this member?

Post by mrsK »

Accountable;906490 wrote: That was written with affection, K. Lulu & I fought like siblings, and defended each other the same way, unless my memory fails me.

Good stuff Acc sorry I read that the wrong way:-4:-6
mrsK

Where is this member?

Post by mrsK »

spot;906650 wrote: On the contrary, serious intelligence here would be welcomed with open arms if it ever showed up.

But who would be the judge to let us know?

If there is no intelligence here now ,we will never know when it finally gets here:wah::wah:
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

mrsK;906661 wrote: But who would be the judge to let us know?

If there is no intelligence here now ,we will never know when it finally gets here:wah::wah:

You dropped the personal dig in "unless it bows to management views"! My little joke only works while that's visible.
RedGlitter

Where is this member?

Post by RedGlitter »

So are you the "management" now, Spot?
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;906665 wrote: So are you the "management" now, Spot?

In the context of "Serious intelligence has not been encouraged here, unless it bows to management views"? It makes no sense in any other interpretation, now does it. It can scarcely refer to Tombstone, after all. Never mind, time cures all ills.
mrsK

Where is this member?

Post by mrsK »

spot;906664 wrote: You dropped the personal dig in "unless it bows to management views"! My little joke only works while that's visible.

Just an attempt at frivolity,sorry if I broke one of your rules.:(
Betty Boop

Where is this member?

Post by Betty Boop »

I miss Lulu too. :-4

As for intelligence, well that comes in many forms, many of the intelligent people I know have a complete lack of common sense! :wah:
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;907058 wrote: As for intelligence, well that comes in many forms, many of the intelligent people I know have a complete lack of common sense! :wah:People can go off people, you know!
Nomad

Where is this member?

Post by Nomad »

spot;906650 wrote: On the contrary, serious intelligence here would be welcomed with open arms if it ever showed up.

Do you belong to technical forums ?

Ones in which you could meet peers of equal abilities and superior intellect ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Where is this member?

Post by spot »

Nomad;907417 wrote: Do you belong to technical forums ?

Ones in which you could meet peers of equal abilities and superior intellect ?

Oh Christ, I've annoyed Nomie now.

Where's my doghouse?
Accountable

Where is this member?

Post by Accountable »

Anybody heard from SixYearsLeft? It's been, what, close to 2 years, right?

Return to “Members' News”