*Christmas songs you love*

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I have a place in my heart for The First Noel..............When our daughter was 11 her piano teacher had an X-mas concert so the parents could play instruments with their kids. I did a one piano duet with her and her Dad drove from Nebraska with his electric piano to do the very cool acoustical bells for the song. We were never invited to do that again because we were great together. Our daughter learned that piece - so much harder than her ability just to show the teacher. I will never forget that because our daughter worked sooooo hard to do that song well. BTW...she was the one who chose that instrumentation.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Cazza

Post by Cazza »

I like 'Away in a Manager'

I also like the 'First Noel'

I love singing Carols. :guitarist
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Cazza;1073504 wrote: I like 'Away in a Manager'

I also like the 'First Noel'

I love singing Carols. :guitaristWell guess its your lucky day Cazza:D;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Lenn

Post by Lenn »

Well, it's probably inapropriate, because the song I'm going to mention is hardly associated with Christmas, but I always listen to it, whenever I want to introduce myself in a winter - Christmas mood. This is - so to say - my private association. I mean the song "Snow (hey oh)" of Red Hot Chili Peppers. The only word that links this song to Christmas is "snow" :)

Return to “General Music”