I am in shock!!

sunny104

I am in shock!!

Post by sunny104 »

:eek: that's insane! Especially for a kids thing....:-3
pinkchick

I am in shock!!

Post by pinkchick »

OMG....!!!! That is a huge amount of money!!

How is anyone supposed to be able to afford that???

:-5:(
Very nearly perfect ... :D
pinkchick

I am in shock!!

Post by pinkchick »

AngelEyes82;680606 wrote: apparently a lot of people can because they are almost sold out here in Arizona.. :-2

That is just mental:(
Very nearly perfect ... :D
WonderWendy3

I am in shock!!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AWWW, I'm so sorry, gosh I remember when I used to go to concerts and thought 25.00 was a lot....and that was on the lawn....that is ridiculous!! My son (the baby) LOVES Hanna Montana...and he's man enough to admit it too...loves Raven too....

I'm sorry AE, if I had the money...I'd give it to you!!:-4:-4
SuzyB

I am in shock!!

Post by SuzyB »

It's terrible the prices you have to pay, we have the same over here, a lot of tickets get brought by touts, that pay say £45 face value then charge £250, makes me so :mad:

I took Jenna to X Factor (like American Idol) Leona won it this year and we thoroughly enjoyed it, it was worth the money just to see her! I also took her to see another group, but to be honest so many people were standing that we had to watch most of the concert on the large projection screens.

My kids love Hannah Montana too, although Tiff will be disappointed with the money you have saved you could suggest that she could have a little Hannah Montana treat (DVD, CD, or top) :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Patsy Warnick

I am in shock!!

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Concerts are so expensive - we saw Paul, $500.00 each ticket

Rod Stewart was $160.00 each or there abouts. Both concerts were great, and we're broke now.!!!!

I don't know how families can afford family outings - from baseball games to going to the Circus will put you in debt, its terrible.

Patsy
SuzyB

I am in shock!!

Post by SuzyB »

AngelEyes82;680736 wrote: Last June tim and I went to see Nickelback and we didn't pay 100.00+ for the tickets.. We paid like 110.00 for BOTH tickets.. Plus we bought shirts from there.

I think anything revolved around kids they double the prices anyway, it's wrong but they know what they are doing, most of us want to keep the kids happy and give them a treat, they know that folks will pay these ridiculous prices for our kids more so than for ourselves.

SuzyB

I am in shock!!

Post by SuzyB »

AngelEyes82;680755 wrote: If it classifys us as bad parents oh well. Tim and I would never pay that much for a concert or anything.

I hope my post didn't insinuate that, it certaily wasn't meant in that way :) I totally agree with you I would never pay those prices either.

WonderWendy3

I am in shock!!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AngelEyes82;680825 wrote: My daughter is such a snot.. she told me " I don't really care"

I guess thats a good thing that she ain't gonna sit in her room and cry. :rolleyes:

But isn't that the way?? Us parents stress out, want to make sure they will be happy and worry when we know something is gonna upset them, then they handle it like Champs!! :-6:-4
WonderWendy3

I am in shock!!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AngelEyes82;681052 wrote: Yeah she's like that.. I shouldn't have beat myself up about it all day.

She told me this morning.. don't worry about Mylie mom, I can listen to her Cds and watch her show.. I still love her & thanks for trying... :-4 All coming from a 6 yr old little girl. :D

Thats why we LOVE them!!! How precious is that?? Give her a kiss from some crazy Momma in Virginia please!!:-4

Return to “General Music”