Relationship songs.

RedGlitter

Relationship songs.

Post by RedGlitter »

I have a few songs that make me think of someone at present....one of those is "On and On" by The Longpigs.

Toto's "Rosanna" reminds me of my 16th summer and Robert, the guy across the road.

Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam's "Lost in Emotion" reminds me of the night Ralph and I took each other for married.

And Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U" was our breakup song and was what I wrote on the card after we split and I had sent him white roses for his birthday.

:o
YZGI

Relationship songs.

Post by YZGI »

AngelEyes82;694307 wrote: Usually when I am in a relationship my BF and I have a song. Mine and Tim's is Endless Love. Mine and Johnny's was Amazing- by Lonestar- Mine and Sean was Kc & Jojo- All my Life. I've only had 3 serious BF because all my relationships last yrs.

Before me Tim didn't have that special song with any of his exs' Now everytime I listen to Amazing or All my life it reminds me of Johnny & Sean.. the good times Tim gets mad at me because I still love the song.. even if it has a lot of memories.

Do you have a special song with that certain someone? and if you've had past songs do you still listen to them?? DO they bring back memories?
Sorry to burst your bubble but he just says that to get sex.:D

Return to “General Music”