Serj - elect the dead

beautiful_soul

Serj - elect the dead

Post by beautiful_soul »

hey guys. was wondering if anyones got "elect the dead" yet. i bought the album today...and omg, its bloody good. I love the unthinking majority and empty walls..two great songs accompanied with 2 great clips. anyone digging the new stuff? it reminds me of the older SOAD songs, the one i like better. i found this neat little site where you can win and watch Serj's new stuff, hope you like it

www.fasterlouder.com.au/serjtankian
minks

Serj - elect the dead

Post by minks »

beautiful_soul;712438 wrote: hey guys. was wondering if anyones got "elect the dead" yet. i bought the album today...and omg, its bloody good. I love the unthinking majority and empty walls..two great songs accompanied with 2 great clips. anyone digging the new stuff? it reminds me of the older SOAD songs, the one i like better. i found this neat little site where you can win and watch Serj's new stuff, hope you like it

www.fasterlouder.com.au/serjtankian

love empty walls as well

Not bought the album, will just unload songs from the net.

And thanks for the link, I was not much of a SOAD fan but am now thinking to go back and check them out, I know my oldest loved them.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
beautiful_soul

Serj - elect the dead

Post by beautiful_soul »

if you lived in australia you couldve won these cool merchandise. fortunately, i do ! hehe

Return to “General Music”