my fav song.....it has a anti war subject to it

MINI ME12

Post by MINI ME12 »

this is my favorite song....i herd it in music class.....i like the male version better....

i will try to find male version..... female is all i could find right now......here it is

http://casakaede.googlepages.com/onetinsoldier

it is a bit shaky at the start but it gets better...

:guitarist :guitarist
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

That's a great song, MiniMe. One of my favorites! :) The original was done in the 1970s by a group called "Coven" for the movie "The Legend of Billy Jack." Very good movie and very good song. Thank you for putting it here!

:-6
spot

Post by spot »

Okay, here's mine and it's more war than anti-war I'm afraid. It's also in a foreign language but it sends shivers up spines in the right environment. It's sung by its writer and composer Deana Carter, whom I'd travel a long way to see in concert.

You don't mind your thread being hijacked I hope.

You'll be in a minority if you don't round these parts.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

spot;722709 wrote: Okay, here's mine and it's more war than anti-war I'm afraid. It's also in a foreign language but it sends shivers up spines in the right environment. It's sung by its writer and composer Deana Carter, whom I'd travel a long way to see in concert.

:yh_giggle:yh_giggle

Spot!! I'm shocked!! I've posted this video before! that is one of my favorite songs EVER...so me!:wah:
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Sorry MiniMe...got a little flustered with Spots' post of the war song...

I like the song you posted too...tbh I was a bit scared to open it....you know...you've heard us old fogeys say "kids these days and that noisy music"....well, I'm one of those old fogeys!!:wah:

My kids LOVE to play music around me to see what new faces I can come up with!:thinking:
MINI ME12

Post by MINI ME12 »

spot;722709 wrote: Okay, here's mine and it's more war than anti-war I'm afraid. It's also in a foreign language but it sends shivers up spines in the right environment. It's sung by its writer and composer Deana Carter, whom I'd travel a long way to see in concert.

thats a nice song!!

:guitarist
spot

Post by spot »

WonderWendy3;722726 wrote: :yh_giggle:yh_giggle

Spot!! I'm shocked!! I've posted this video before! that is one of my favorite songs EVER...so me!:wah:

I got it from Valerie but I remember you shrieked then as well. From the look of her she was having her best night of all time on stage at the awards, it's nice to see a singer obviously enjoying a performance.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

MINI ME12;722734 wrote: thats a nice song!!

:guitarist

You're not going to pretend you could follow that obscure dialect she uses, surely!
MINI ME12

Post by MINI ME12 »

spot;722743 wrote: You're not going to pretend you could follow that obscure dialect she uses, surely!

i can understand it.....also like the music
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

both good songs, not adverse to a bit of anything myself

My fav song has to be

closely followed by

Return to “General Music”