Spotify

dubs

Spotify

Post by dubs »

No! It's not some term of endearment for our Spot...It's a new music site that's free, you just sign up and you can access all the tracks for nuffin....It's absolutely effin great. Just google spotify, and download it!...:)

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
CARLA

Spotify

Post by CARLA »

I went with option 3 now I wait. Whoops just found out its not available in the US yet ..!! ;)

[QUOTE]Get started

1. Spotify free is currently in an invitation-only beta, which means you need to have received an invitation token to access the service

Not invited?

2. You have two options. If you just can’t wait, you can pay to become a Spotify premium member and get immediate access

3. Otherwise, sign up here if you would like us to send you an invite as soon as we are able to. [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

G-man

Spotify

Post by G-man »

dubs;1164134 wrote: No! It's not some term of endearment for our Spot...It's a new music site that's free, you just sign up and you can access all the tracks for nuffin....It's absolutely effin great. Just google spotify, and download it!...:)
I don't want anything that even remotely sounds like a term of endearment for spot downloaded to my computer... no thanks!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

qsducks

Spotify

Post by qsducks »

G-man;1164175 wrote: I don't want anything that even remotely sounds like a term of endearment for spot downloaded to my computer... no thanks!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Spotify

Post by Odie »

G-man;1164175 wrote: I don't want anything that even remotely sounds like a term of endearment for spot downloaded to my computer... no thanks!

omg......that was soooooooooo good!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Spotify

Post by qsducks »

Odie;1164194 wrote: omg......that was soooooooooo good!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Yeah, it was SPOT on:yh_rotfl
Odie

Spotify

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1164220 wrote: Yeah, it was SPOT on:yh_rotfl

wash on.......wash off!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

Spotify

Post by abbey »

dubs;1164134 wrote: No! It's not some term of endearment for our Spot...It's a new music site that's free, you just sign up and you can access all the tracks for nuffin....It's absolutely effin great. Just google spotify, and download it!...:)Great, Thanks. :-6
pinkchick

Spotify

Post by pinkchick »

Fantastico! :D:guitarist
Very nearly perfect ... :D

Return to “General Music”