A photo of ICP.

Accountable

Are YOU down with the Clown?

Post by Accountable »

It's back ................... like buttah! :wah:
Slade1

Post by Slade1 »

Am I a Juggalo? I'm not sure, I haven't heard the music.

It all sounds pretty harmless to me, I found some of their lyrics quite amusing, in a darkly humorous way, and hilarious in an over the top way. It seems like they all have a good time, why not just let them do it, who are they hurting?

I don't agree with some of the outrage that's been expressed, it reminds me of all the fuss over Marilyn Manson, he was to blame for all of society's ills a few years ago. Maybe it's time for a new scapegoat.
Abomination

Post by Abomination »

Jives, I'm not sure if you know this already but I would very much like it if you would allow me to tell you.

Now sure, people think Insane Clown Posse is an "evil" band, but behind all of they're lyrics, the Jokers cards. They all have meanings.

In "The Wraith: Shangri-La" they told everyone what they were about on the last song called "Thy Unveiling".

Now we have been told this carnival **** has touched many lives.

People have ****in` sworn to us they too can feel it inside.

What is it that draws you in, this magic that compels you?

We`ve been waiting six ****in` joker cards to finally tell you.

This messengers and hints were there, all though most never picked up on them.

We snuck em` in subliminally with that wicked **** around them.

We mentioned more and more of this on every Joker's Card.

The bottom line always the same, you aint have to look hard.

We wickedly kick it, inflict it, you get it, get with it and dig we don't preach it flat,

cause some ninjas don`t wanna get with ya, they quick to forget ya without the hatchet and gat out.

So we rose the hatchet, do or die, now Juggalos standing tall, after all 6 have risen the end of

time will consume us all. It aint got nothing to do with us, It aint Psychopathic Records!

All we`re doing is pointing this **** out to you, we in this together! Who`s behind the

Dark Carnival, thet Gatherings and the hatchet? Who`s beind Dark Lotus, the circus and everybody at it?

Who inveted Juggalos and Juggalette and ****in Faygo showers? What about that feeling you get

when bumping our ****, who`s behind these Juggalo powers?

This ain`t no ****in fan club, It aint about making a buck. Don`t buy our ****in action figures bitch,

i dont give a ****. It aint About Violent J or Shaggy, the Butterfly or seventeen.

When we speak of Shangri-La, what you think we mean? Truth is we follow GOD, we`ve always

been behind him, The Dark Carnival is GOD and may all Juggalos find him!

Think of them, as another type of religion, if you want to call them that. I'm not sure if that's a good example but it's the best I can do.

Carnival of Carnage

This 1st of the joker's cards and the first album featuring the Insane Clown Posse (formerly the Inner City Posse). It tells of the Carnival that comes to drag you to heaven or hell.

The Ringmaster

Promotes gang harmony, and features claws that represent rival gang signs of forks up and forks down. In other words, all kinds can have clown love.**

The Riddlebox

Represents the vision many see when they die. When you turn the crank, what comes out determines if you go to Heaven or Hell.**

The Great Milenko

The master of illusion. Milenko has the ability to cast aside people's self delusions, so they can see what they truly are. For most, this is a hideous, horrible reflection of their evil souls.**

The Amazing Jeckel Bros.

The Amazing Jeckel Brothers are Jake and Jack Jeckel. Jake is good, and cares for the well-being of people, while Jack is sinister and evil. When you die these two spirits juggle your sins. For each sin you committed in your life, a ball is added to their juggling act, making it harder for them to perform. If they drop a ball you go to Hell, if not, you will enter into Shangri-La. To make matters worse, Jack is trying to mess Jake up, just for the fun of it.**

The Wraith

Simple and Blunt, The Wraith is just another name for Death. The one who comes for you at death. This Card is unveiled in two albums; Shanrgi-La and Hell's Pit. Each album dedicates to the rewards or punishments in store for those who have aligned their lives for either Heaven or Hell.

As I said before, there is a meaning behind each of the Jokers cards.

[Shaggy 2 Dope]

You walk in and see two kids on the floor

They playin Nintendo and he's got tha high score

And sittin behind them chillin in a chair

Is your wife, when ya look, oh, you ain't there

It's some other man in the hand in hand

Now she looks so happy you don't understand

See this is an illusion, it never came true

All because of you!

[Violent J]

Back to reality and what you're about

Your wife can't smile cuz ya knocked her teeth out

And she can't see straight from gettin hit

Cuz you're a fat ****in drunk piece of ****

But it's all good here, come have a beer

I'll break the top off it and shove it in ya ear

And you're death comes wicked painful and slow

At tha hands of MILENKO!

In this song, he is explaining to a certain person(s) how they affected his family's lives. How, him beating his wife, or yelling, or not trying to help with anything, has made them miserable and/or unhappy.

If I missed something, please correct me.

EDIT: To see what "The Dark Carnival" is all about, I would refer you to the album "The Wraith: Shangri-La". It's easier to understand about it when you listen to what they say then when it's told to you. But please, seriously listen to what they say. The whole album is special, because it was the album they reveiled what they are all about.

Thanks again.
insanity_clause

Post by insanity_clause »

icp are really funny really rude and sorta invented a whole cult thing about juggalos like undead zombie clowns.
.:TWIZTIDlMANSON:.

Post by .:TWIZTIDlMANSON:. »

Juggalo's and Juggettes be rockin!:guitarist :yh_peace
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Bump for Jika .... and any newbies who may be interested.
Jika

Post by Jika »

Wow a bump in my honour? You shouldn't have kind sir.:yh_wink

Just as then, my icp care factor still = zero. :wah:
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

I'm down with the clown... lol this thread will never die if i have anything to do with it.... hahaha
Smoke signals ftw!
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

I hate clowns, they are pure EVIL!
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

lol i remember when i use to love this band... these clowns characters are pretty lame now that i remember.
Smoke signals ftw!
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Once you have watched the film IT when you were young, trust me clowns never become anything but pure terror! :wah:
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

I did watch it when i was young... but i have no fears...
Smoke signals ftw!
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

That's because you are strong, and I'm a wussy!! :D :p
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

lol i thought it was funny even now i do... aww it... good times.
Smoke signals ftw!

Return to “General Music”