Paul Gray has died

spot

Paul Gray has died

Post by spot »

Paul Gray, the bassist with US metal band Slipknot, has gone to his reward."It's a devastating loss. Paul was a wonderful human being."

The nine members of Slipknot wore Halloween masks in public and referred to other bandmates by numbers - Gray was number two. Their extreme stage antics extended to violence against each other and throwing bodily waste.

BBC News - Slipknot bassist Paul Gray found dead in Des Moines

A suitable stage name, when you think about it.

Deliver me into my fate

If I'm alone I cannot hate

I don't deserve to have you

Ooh, my smile was taken long ago

If I can change I hope I never know

"Snuff"

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Paul Gray has died

Post by Nomad »

"Snuff"

Stunning lyrics...wow
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Paul Gray has died

Post by spot »

Nomad;1312184 wrote: Stunning lyrics...wow

His spirit will live on through the killer music he wrote. Says so in the article.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Paul Gray has died

Post by spot »

And, sure enough, the autopsy's finally published and the bookies have to pay out on morphine. "Accidental" morphine, whatever that is.

BBC News - Slipknot bassist Paul Gray died of morphine overdose
Ahso!

Paul Gray has died

Post by Ahso! »

Thats what happens when a person pushes the limits, whether its boating, skydiving, drugs (including alcohol), exercising. Is it an accident? Probably not! But thats life....and death.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Royd Fissure

Paul Gray has died

Post by Royd Fissure »

Thats what happens when a person pushes the limits, whether its boating, skydiving, drugs (including alcohol), exercising. Is it an accident? Probably not! But thats life....and death.

Or sitting on your arse sucking down cheeseburgers. Choices, as I keep hearing, have consequences. Now some nanny state will come along and ban morphine I bet.

Return to “General Music”