Got real music?

flopstock

Got real music?

Post by flopstock »

no gimmicks or gizmos - this started rattling around my head yesterday and when I found this on youtube I was amazed at what was accomplished outside a studio and without lip syncing.:guitarist

Moody Blues - Question (1970) - YouTube

of course -someone will pop on and show me how this was voice overed or something equally depressing.:wah:

Now I'm looking for other great songs like this on youtube. Anyone else have any to offer up?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snooz

Got real music?

Post by Snooz »

I like watching some of the "Unplugged" sessions, Clapton is amazing.

This is one of my favorite songs and it sounds almost as good as the studio version: Wicked Game (unplugged) Chris Isaak - YouTube

ETA: damn, Chris Isaak is good looking. I'm surprised by that every time I see him.
ryan

Got real music?

Post by ryan »

I love that

Pain is my reward from psychotic tendencies

Pain I give to you

Pain relentlessly

Torturing has reached a level no one's ever seen

Suffer for your life

Rabid force extreme

Rage is my obsession driven by my cruelty

Rage is my release

Rage relentlessly

Ravaging continues through my scattered lunacy

Malice for your life

Rapid force extreme
pet food online
spot

Got real music?

Post by spot »

flopstock;1376072 wrote: of course -someone will pop on and show me how this was voice overed or something equally depressing.:wah:
My word flopster, you've uncovered the real thing there. Somewhere I've their first seven vinyl albums, they were what made the times.

eta: it's quite true that for, both technical and copyright reasons, some broadcasts of "live" performances involved miming to a recording. I have no opinion on whether that's the case with this one, I can only distinguish when the performers are misbehaving to protest against having to mime. The source, whether a recording or the broadcast performance, is the real thing you've uncovered.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ahso!

Got real music?

Post by Ahso! »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
hoppy

Got real music?

Post by hoppy »

Kalinka - YouTube
Ahso!

Got real music?

Post by Ahso! »

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Got real music?

Post by Ahso! »

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
gaveIn

Got real music?

Post by gaveIn »

My friend shares this great video to me; surprisingly this one made me cry. This is so inspiring and heart touching story.

Can't post the youtube link so if you guys are interested use Lifehouse - Everything Skit.:guitarist
flopstock

Got real music?

Post by flopstock »

The Voice - Goodie Mob: "Fight to Win" - Video - NBC.com

don't look at ceelo, just listen to the song...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “General Music”