Awolnation

koan

Awolnation

Post by koan »

It has a haunting effect or an overly pop-y annoyance factor (depending on the song) because it sounds like synthesized updates of every 80s tune I've ever heard... but I can't say which ones. Here's the most popular and a rather interesting one for the growing addiction factor:

spot

Awolnation

Post by spot »

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

The brute.

I did browse Awolnation

I'll find out and report back, there's so many things it could be. It overlaps with categories I enjoy listening to but what they do inside that category is a different matter.

Hmm.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Awolnation

Post by LarsMac »

well the music does have a sort of elevator quality to it.

Is the video actually supposed to make sense?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
koan

Awolnation

Post by koan »

every song reminds me vaguely of another song. He's got one called "Soul Wars" that mimicks "I'm Afraid of Americans" by Bowie near exactly at 33 seconds in. Grooveshark is a good site for listening to the whole Megalithic Symphony album that is getting attention.

Return to “General Music”