Cher To Tour again.

jones jones

Cher To Tour again.

Post by jones jones »

So Cher is gonna go on tour again! Wow ... she still looks great at 67! Yeah, yeah ladies ... I have too heard of airbrushing and photo shopping!

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Cher To Tour again.

Post by jones jones »

Anyway I bet she's going to look better and sing a whole lot sweeter than that Ms Miley Cyrus did at the Grammy awards night. Like its cool to want to shake off your "goody goody" image girl, but for heaven's sake, leave something left to do when you grow up!

And that looong tongue ... OMG and Yuck with a capital YU!!

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
YZGI

Cher To Tour again.

Post by YZGI »

jones jones;1436576 wrote:

Anyway I bet she's going to look better and sing a whole lot sweeter than that Ms Miley Cyrus did at the Grammy awards night. Like its cool to want to shake off your "goody goody" image girl, but for heaven's sake, leave something left to do when you grow up!

And that looong tongue ... OMG and Yuck with a capital YU!!

Gypsy's Tramp's and thieves. If the shoe fits..
jones jones

Cher To Tour again.

Post by jones jones »

Yeah that was Cher's first chart-topper as a solo artist in the United States and the single was certified Gold by the RIAA for sales of over 1,000,000 copies.

Can't agree with your comment "if the shoe fits" for either lady though ...

But then again maybe you were talking about me ... :yh_rotfl
AnneBoleyn

Cher To Tour again.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1436575 wrote: So Cher is gonna go on tour again! Wow ... she still looks great at 67! Yeah, yeah ladies ... I have too heard of airbrushing and photo shopping!

It's called Botox & Plastic Surgery & Hairpieces; and if I could afford it, I'd do it too!

Return to “General Music”