This is extremely beautiful....Must listen!!!!!!!!

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

The life span of crickets and there chirping slowed down the human avarage life span .

It's so so beautiful .

click on the link and listen to the explanation as the crickets "sing" in the background. No instruments are being used in this recording. It's just the crickets.

You'll think you've died and gone to heaven. :)

Someone Recorded Crickets then Slowed Down the Track, And It Sounds Like People Singing | True Activist
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It kind of sounds like you're walking past a cathedral, you can't hear the words but you can hear the harmonies. ........sweeet!!!
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

It is beautiful. Haunting
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I wonder if they've done it with other insects? Butterflies have short life spans . Although thinking about it they probably sound like jumbo jets.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's been called a hoax so I looked it up . apart from Wilson playing around with tone and pitch (which is the point of the recording I would think) it's genuine despite the fact that it was also used in a recording for a Native American Album. So there are two recordings the genuine with just crickets which youv'e just listened to and the other which has the opera singer on it. I think the fact that other musicians have not been able to replicate it suggests it's authenticity.

God's Cricket Chorus: Real or Hoax? - wafflesatnoon.com

It's still awsome !!!!!

Return to “General Music”