While I was away.....

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
mominiowa

While I was away.....

Post by mominiowa »

While I was at the spa for 2 weeks getting my hair and nails done..a pedicure and having absolutly whatever I needed done to me.............LMAO

My neices were busy having babies...here are the new additions to our family!!

:-4 Baby Alice & Baby Kaci.......:-4

Attached files

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
nvalleyvee

While I was away.....

Post by nvalleyvee »

mominiowa wrote: While I was at the spa for 2 weeks getting my hair and nails done..a pedicure and having absolutly whatever I needed done to me.............LMAO

My neices were busy having babies...here are the new additions to our family!!

:-4 Baby Alice & Baby Kaci.......:-4

I want to go to that spa. And BTW - you are such a LIAR!!!! :-4
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
lady cop

While I was away.....

Post by lady cop »

sweet angels!
mominiowa

While I was away.....

Post by mominiowa »

nvalleyvee wrote: I want to go to that spa. And BTW - you are such a LIAR!!!! :-4

LIAR? WTF? I can not believe it---I have wonderful looking skin....a lil bruised, cut up, scabbed over, a lovely looking port in my chest...LIAR? They were so wonderful to me...even gave me a back rub one night......HEEEE HEEEE:-4 Thanks LC.. the dark haired one was the one so close to being my match.....:( oh well - they are both healthy girls -one is the first child in her family and one is the 4th girl in hers....I now have 27 nieces and nephews...and 6 great!

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
nvalleyvee

While I was away.....

Post by nvalleyvee »

Geez Mom - don't make jokes - everyone is very concerned about you. I think you are really scared right now. You've been strong long enough. I think you need to stop making fun of what you are facing and let us help you. FG loves you and draws on your personal strength and fortitude every time you post. We love you.....:-4
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
SOJOURNER

While I was away.....

Post by SOJOURNER »

Beautiful babies. This is such an exciting time -- even tho they number 27 now.....

Wow! I should be so lucky.

Return to “Photography More”