Some Pics from my Hill Walking Trip last week

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Hey guys last week i went Hill Walking with my mate it was a nice day so i'm glad a brought my Cam with me anyway heres the pics

[spot intervenes at this point: The pictures were so large that they widened the homepage beyond its normal screen-width. Images like those should be attached, not hotlinked in IMG tags from other sites. I've moved them further down the thread where they won't have that effect.]
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

They are beautiful photos!
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Really nice, Darren!

So that's what it looks like around there. Where I live we have no such thing as grass and green stuff. I am envious. Where are the cows?? ;)
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

good on ya
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

RedGlitter;645486 wrote: Really nice, Darren!

So that's what it looks like around there. Where I live we have no such thing as grass and green stuff. I am envious. Where are the cows?? ;)

Don't Mention the Cows i nearly got chased by them
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Musiclover89;645495 wrote: Don't Mention the Cows i nearly got chased by them

:wah: I know Darren! That's why I mentioned it! ;)
minks

Post by minks »

Absolutely gorgeous ML. Thanks for sharing.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Glad you all liked the Pics i'm going to Edinburgh for my 18th Soon so i'll post some pics Edinbrugh is Beautiful :-4
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Musiclover89;645554 wrote: Glad you all liked the Pics i'm going to Edinburgh for my 18th Soon so i'll post some pics Edinbrugh is Beautiful :-4

I look forward to it! :)
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

beautiful! :-6
CrazyCruizChick

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

Great pics Musiclover

Were those cows wearing hoodies :wah:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

soberano loves beeing over the hill :wah: :wah:
spot

Post by spot »

Here are the pictures.

If anything this large is posted in the first post of a thread, the homepage gets stretched and it all looks stupid. The only way to get round it is to use "manage attachments" instead of the IMG hotlink, or to post the pictures in a later post.

At The Top

My Fave Pic

Just @ the half way point

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I dunno how to resize the pics sorry i'll try to attach them or post the links from my Photobucket Album in the future
spot

Post by spot »

Just posting the introduction in a first post and the pic links as IMG hotlinks in a second post to the thread will get round the problem. It's when the IMG links are in the first post, and the pics are that large, that the homepage disintegrates.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Pinky;645687 wrote: Wow, you have some lovely scenery up there! I love rolling hills. It's really flat where I am, so I adore those sort of landscapes!

One time my friends and I went away for the weekend, I remember having a really good time getting drunk in a pub, but woke up in the morning to find myself covered in grass stains, apparently I had egged everyone on to have a rolling competition down a massive hill :o :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Return to “Photography More”