Alabama Hills

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
RedGlitter

Alabama Hills

Post by RedGlitter »

Fiery Sunrise - Alabama Hills

by Anish Desai

Canon EOS 30D

Attached files
G-man

Alabama Hills

Post by G-man »

Ah, the Alabama Hills in the Sierra Nevada mountains... wow, that's a dramatic shot. Very nice. :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

gmc

Alabama Hills

Post by gmc »

Oh wow!

G-man;663812 wrote: Ah, the Alabama Hills in the Sierra Nevada mountains... wow, that's a dramatic shot. Very nice. :D

Glad you said that. I didn't think Alabama was desert.

Keep Disneyworld. I want to visit the US to see places like that.
RedGlitter

Alabama Hills

Post by RedGlitter »

gmc;663832 wrote: Oh wow!

Glad you said that. I didn't think Alabama was desert.

Keep Disneyworld. I want to visit the US to see places like that.

When you come here, Gmc, may I suggest a visit to Utah? If you liked this picture I'm sure you'd enjoy Utah. :)

Here are some photos (not my own) from Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and Angel Canyon, all in Utah.

Attached files
gmc

Alabama Hills

Post by gmc »

RedGlitter;663835 wrote: When you come here, Gmc, may I suggest a visit to Utah? If you liked this picture I'm sure you'd enjoy Utah. :)

Here are some photos (not my own) from Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and Angel Canyon, all in Utah.

You may indeed. I want to leabve it till I can stay for a month or so and tour about to make it worthwhile.
woppy71

Alabama Hills

Post by woppy71 »

Oh wow, Red! Those pictures are truly breathtaking. That first one is now my desktop wall paper.

I think a good photo, like music, should provoke emotion, those photos certainly do. Thank you for posting them :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
RedGlitter

Alabama Hills

Post by RedGlitter »

gmc;664257 wrote: You may indeed. I want to leabve it till I can stay for a month or so and tour about to make it worthwhile.

That sounds like the way to do it! You'll want enough time to take everything in.

woppy71;664260 wrote: Oh wow, Red! Those pictures are truly breathtaking. That first one is now my desktop wall paper.

I think a good photo, like music, should provoke emotion, those photos certainly do. Thank you for posting them :)

I'm so glad you liked them Woppy! That first one with the deer is of the Emerald Pools on Zion's "bunny" hiking trail. So is the waterfall photo. It has to be the prettiest place I've ever been. Thanks for making my day! :)

Return to “Photography More”