Contest anyone?

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
SouthAPT

Contest anyone?

Post by SouthAPT »

I noticed a lot of you like to take photos... and are pretty darn good at it! I figured some of you might be interested in this contest I found by 1800flowers.com. It's called "Fields of the World" and you can send your picture and a little story behind it to the site. If you win, your picture could be on a billboard in NYC. There are a few other prizes too! Even if you don't win you can get 15% off purchases from their website so I guess it couldn't hurt :)

Here's the link:

http://1800flowers.eprize.net/fieldsoft ... iate_id=1e
abbey

Contest anyone?

Post by abbey »

SouthAPT;676530 wrote: I noticed a lot of you like to take photos... and are pretty darn good at it! I figured some of you might be interested in this contest I found by 1800flowers.com. It's called "Fields of the World" and you can send your picture and a little story behind it to the site. If you win, your picture could be on a billboard in NYC. There are a few other prizes too! Even if you don't win you can get 15% off purchases from their website so I guess it couldn't hurt :)

Here's the link:

http://1800flowers.eprize.net/fieldsoft ... iate_id=1e
ONLY OPEN TO FOLKS IN THE STATES. :(
RedGlitter

Contest anyone?

Post by RedGlitter »

Cool contest, SouthAPT! If I had any flowers where I live (the desert) I'd submit a picture. ;) It looks like a neat idea!
[love]light

Contest anyone?

Post by [love]light »

thanks! I have a few pictures that I am sending in!
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

SouthAPT

Contest anyone?

Post by SouthAPT »

No problem everyone, I'm glad I could help out! Let me know if any of you submit pics or win anything. I was looking at some of the pictures submitted to the contest and they're pretty good! Good Luck!

Return to “Photography More”