Guitars

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
texphotogal

Guitars

Post by texphotogal »

I took these a couple of weeks ago!! The first one is of my acoustic with my fender reflected in the bottom, and the second one is of my fender.

Attached files
Patsy Warnick

Guitars

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Very cool

you'll keep them forever..

Patsy
henrychalder

Guitars

Post by henrychalder »

I know your a woman but did you have to get a fender with a pink scratch board? :guitarist
Lisa

Guitars

Post by Lisa »

I did it ,I posted a picture.I'm getting good at this.:D:wah: (thats not my livingroom)

This is the one I have.It's a Esteban midnight legacey.I hardly ever play it though.Santa brought it to me for Christmas year before last.Be careful what you ask for,you just might get it.I wish now I would have asked for an acoustic.I may have played it more.:guitarist
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
texphotogal

Guitars

Post by texphotogal »

henrychalder;687470 wrote: I know your a woman but did you have to get a fender with a pink scratch board? :guitarist

It's not pink. That is just the way it turned out when I took the picture. Could be the lighting or it happened when I did the editing. Trust me, it's a white pick guard!!

Thanks! :)
WonderWendy3

Guitars

Post by WonderWendy3 »

My brother made a guitar for his son whose name starts with the letter Z....there is a Z on the guitar for him......here are two pics...

Attached files
texphotogal

Guitars

Post by texphotogal »

That's a pretty cool guitar!!

Return to “Photography More”