I met a celebrity!!!!

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
texphotogal

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by texphotogal »

Me and a friend went to see Craig Ferguson (from the Late Late Show) last night in Houston, TX. It was a great show!! At the end we went outside and waited for him to come out and we had our picture taken with him!! (and she didn't want to go outside!!!)

This is Craig and I.....

Attached files
grh

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by grh »

:confused:Does he do stand up? He looks so familiar, what other shows has he been in?
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
RedGlitter

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by RedGlitter »

How nice for you PhotoGal!! :)
JacksDad

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by JacksDad »

grh;755096 wrote: :confused:Does he do stand up? He looks so familiar, what other shows has he been in?

Craig was on the Drew Carey Show.

He played the boss.

Great pic, Text!
sunny104

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by sunny104 »

great pic! It's nice to see you! :-6
Chezzie

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by Chezzie »

ohhh he has a rugged sexy look eh?

Nice pic:-6
hoxtonchris

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by hoxtonchris »

on xmas eve 1968 ,i worked in a gas pit opposite the singer joe browns house(just realised only old brits will know him) he came over to see how the work was going ,even tho it was xmas eve and i was up to my knees in freezing water he didnt even wish me happy xmas misog!
texphotogal

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by texphotogal »

JacksDad;755310 wrote: Craig was on the Drew Carey Show.

He played the boss.

Great pic, Text!

He was also in the movie Saving Grace (which I think he wrote also) and The Big Tease. And yes, he was on the Drew Carey Show as Mr. Wick. And he does stand up, the is how he got his start.

Craig is also very handsome in person and a really nice guy!
G#Gill

I met a celebrity!!!!

Post by G#Gill »

hoxtonchris;755478 wrote: on xmas eve 1968 ,i worked in a gas pit opposite the singer joe browns house(just realised only old brits will know him) he came over to see how the work was going ,even tho it was xmas eve and i was up to my knees in freezing water he didnt even wish me happy xmas misog!

Chris, if this was Joe Brown of the Joe Bown and the Bruvvers fame, I went to the same school as his cousin Carl Wright, who was 4 years older than me. Apparently they were great buddies and met each other regularly. But I couldn't pluck up the courage to ask him to get me his cousin's autographed photo ! :wah:

Another pop singer of that era, Vince Eager lived in the next village to me when I was a child. He still lives in Radcliffe-on-Trent in Nottinghamshire, and I believe he still sings occassionally.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Photography More”