This is me

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
KnightDeBrian

This is me

Post by KnightDeBrian »

Just thought i would put a picture of me here so that the community of forum garden knew what i look like.

Attached files
When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgement I will take vengence upon mine enemies. Oh, Lord raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy Saints.
Tombstone

This is me

Post by Tombstone »

KnightDeBrian wrote: Just thought i would put a picture of me here so that the community of forum garden knew what i look like.

Hi KnightDeBrian! Thanks for posting your photo! It's always nice to see who you are "talking" to. :)
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
abbey

This is me

Post by abbey »

Good to see ya Clint, its nice to put a face to a name x
persephone

This is me

Post by persephone »

Hello.

It's an Irish thing, makes me go weak at the knees, nice to see you :o
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
KnightDeBrian

This is me

Post by KnightDeBrian »

Thanks For The Repy's!!!
When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgement I will take vengence upon mine enemies. Oh, Lord raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy Saints.
kensloft

This is me

Post by kensloft »

I don't get it? Where's the crown?
KnightDeBrian

This is me

Post by KnightDeBrian »

dont need the crown here in America. and just because i share the bloodline with Brian Boru dont mean i have any entention of wearing a crown for it...
capt_buzzard

This is me

Post by capt_buzzard »

KnightDeBrian wrote: Just thought i would put a picture of me here so that the community of forum garden knew what i look like.You are looking Good Irish. When Irish eyes are smiling:guitarist
kensloft

This is me

Post by kensloft »

KnightDeBrian wrote: dont need the crown here in America. and just because i share the bloodline with Brian Boru dont mean i have any entention of wearing a crown for it...
It's a good thing that you don't wear a crown in America. Men in white suits tend to show up at your door.

My family were the last to be conquered by the English. See if you can figure out?
KnightDeBrian

This is me

Post by KnightDeBrian »

men in white suits show up at my door anyways...lol
kensloft

This is me

Post by kensloft »

KnightDeBrian wrote: men in white suits show up at my door anyways...lol
White ski suits. Right?
minks

This is me

Post by minks »

u look nothing like your avatar young man ....

nice pic mind you thanks for sharing.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Photography More”