What To Do With Photographs

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
bobmielke

Post by bobmielke »

I've tried to come up with many ideas on how to use the photographs I take. First, there's the "framed & hanging on the wall" idea. That works fine until you fill all the limited space in my 13 x 13 foot studio apartment. Next came T-shirts. That works great until you run out of closet space. I've added postcards & calendars to my list which are the cheapest and most fun for the family & friends out of state. I finally went "whole hog" and had canvas prints made of the best stuff. At 20x30 they make super gifts and look great on that limited wall space. I never do old fashioned albums on paper because who looks at those anymore?

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Good uses for your photos. You still could make a great book for the coffee table, like the old days, a great way to display your photos. Do you enter them into contests, things like the county fairs and all?
bobmielke

Post by bobmielke »

I enter them online in a variety of photography forums. I've won a number of "Photo of the Week" or "Photo of the Month" awards but no cash or prizes. Some of these sites have a huge number of super photographers so it makes me happy to be considered the best at times.
Odie

Post by Odie »

why not sell them?
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Photography More”