Favorite Visitor!

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Philadelphia Eagle

Favorite Visitor!

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

The Scarlet Tanager is a frequent visitor to back-yard feeders at this time of the year.

Attached files
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
minks

Favorite Visitor!

Post by minks »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: The Scarlet Tanager is a frequent visitor to back-yard feeders at this time of the year.

You are blessed with pretty birds. Our birds here are not terribly vibrant. Thanks for sharing PE I love the birds even our lowly Magpie.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
john8pies

Favorite Visitor!

Post by john8pies »

Looks ab fab. Curiously enough I`ve been up to my parents` for a funeral and seen all the woodpeckers, tits, sparrows, pigeons and wrens in their garden, which was very interesting.
devist8me

Favorite Visitor!

Post by devist8me »

I wish I had more birds like that in my area. The cardinal is about the brightest bird I've seen in awhile.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
Philadelphia Eagle

Favorite Visitor!

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

devist8me wrote: I wish I had more birds like that in my area. The cardinal is about the brightest bird I've seen in awhile.
The Cardinal is a beautiful bird We tend to get them mainly in winter then they fly off - perhaps to MO ?
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/

Return to “Photography More”