Canada The Beautiful

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Philadelphia Eagle

Canada The Beautiful

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

Our neighbors to our north also have an abundance of beautiful areas in their country. These three from my collection show;

# 1. This is a professional photograph (not one of mine!) of the Trans-Canada Highway snaking through Rogers Pass in British Columbia.

# 2. A shot of the awesome Niagara Falls showing the pleasure craft Maid of the Mist giving those on board a close up view of the Falls.

# 3. We stayed in this delightful little town around 5 miles from Niagara Falls. The flower arrangement is changed daily to show to actual date!

Attached files
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
minks

Canada The Beautiful

Post by minks »

Gorgeous pictures Philly and yes we have some pretty awesome sites here in Canada Land.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Canada The Beautiful

Post by minks »

ok testing my hand at this photo stuff not sure it worked. This is Fish Creek Park, largest inner city provincial Park in Canada. That picture was the day after the flooding, normally that creek is 10 feet wide.

Attached files

― Mae West
turbonium

Canada The Beautiful

Post by turbonium »

My corner of the world, once more. The tall ships paid a visit in 2002, with a fly-by from the Snowbirds/CF-18. Last pic is Mt. Baker in Washington, on a clear day it looks like you are driving towards a gigantic postcard!!

Philadelphia Eagle

Canada The Beautiful

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

Great photos, guys
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
Clint

Canada The Beautiful

Post by Clint »

We drove into Canada in eastern Washington in 1974. We took the Crows nest Highway west, inside Canada. We wound our way through some of the most beautiful country I’ve ever seen and returned to Washington at Vancouver BC. I’d love to do that again some day.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
minks

Canada The Beautiful

Post by minks »

Clint wrote: We drove into Canada in eastern Washington in 1974. We took the Crows nest Highway west, inside Canada. We wound our way through some of the most beautiful country I’ve ever seen and returned to Washington at Vancouver BC. I’d love to do that again some day.

Crowsnest pass is about 2 hours west of me. It is gorgeous through there. When not on fire hehehehe.

I have to brag a moment and say Alberta and BC boast some awesome country side.

― Mae West

Return to “Photography More”