Sunset Bridge

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
scotty

Sunset Bridge

Post by scotty »

This is the Forth Rail Bridge Edinburgh, I shot it a while back and it is probally my favourite image.
abbey

Sunset Bridge

Post by abbey »

That's a beautiful sunset shot Scotty :-6
pink princess

Sunset Bridge

Post by pink princess »

wow!!

all these scottish piccies floating around have given me a real hankering to get back there....

funnily enough i was looking at booking somewhere but im not sure about doing it after being sick, perhaps a little too soon

i did find somewhere today that looked quite good though.... on the sound of sleat... very tempting, have emailed to find out about availability etc etc

scotty that is a truly beautiful photo, you dont get stuff like that down here.....

my fiance and i just got a new digital slr so who knows if we make it up there i may be able to come back and post pretties.... most likely not as spectacular as that tho!

edinburghs still somewhere i really wanna go, wanna go to the castle.... be a real princess!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
pina

Sunset Bridge

Post by pina »

Love the pic Scotty, I was in Edinburgh at the beginining of June, its a great city.:-6

lady cop

Sunset Bridge

Post by lady cop »

truly beautiful Scotty! please honor us with more of your work! :)
buttercup

Sunset Bridge

Post by buttercup »

i imagine - yes that would please the tourists or calander publisists

i do not believe this is what represents scotland to you

that is what i wait to see, bc
BabyRider

Sunset Bridge

Post by BabyRider »

Keep em' coming, Scotty, we love these beautiful shots!! Thanks for sharing.:-6
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

buttercup

Sunset Bridge

Post by buttercup »

perhaps i seem unapreciative, i do not mean too, it is the way of the scots to expect the heart in the land, i know it is yet to come

scotland my dear american friends cannot be expressed in a bridge, although i must say that's a spectacular shot of the bridge, blow me away scotty & post your heart
abbey

Sunset Bridge

Post by abbey »

It's the Firth time i've seen the Forth! ;)
scotty

Sunset Bridge

Post by scotty »

Thanks folks for all you comments.

Pina you are correct Edinburgh is a great city, but sometimes we just dont apprieciate where we live , I have wanted to leave this city many times but when it comes to it I dont think I could, its where my heart is.

P Princess Hope you get that holiday I`d love to see the photies from the SLR.

Oh congrats on your engagement all the best

Buttercup now you got me , how to show what scotland means to me .

Thats a tough one , Scotland means so much to me I dont think I could put it in one image .

But I do have images that mean a lot to me , I`ll keep posting and see if I hit the right mark.

Thanks also to Abbey ,Lady cop and Baby Rider.

Return to “Photography More”