Help, Help, I need help!

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

My digital photos are stored in this computer, how can I get them to this forum?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Tombstone

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Tombstone »

When you post - look towards the bottom of the page. Click on "Manage Attachments."

The rest should be self-explanatory.

Paula wrote: My digital photos are stored in this computer, how can I get them to this forum?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

okay, i'm looking at the bottom right now, do you see the cow?
webmaster

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by webmaster »

Not yet. You need to select a file on your computer - then be sure to click "Upload".

Wait for it to upload. Then click on the submit button.
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

i am trying again, my assistant said she will take a look too, as she e-mailed photos some-one requested. it is saying file too large, my file is 608? what now? help.... :-5
Tombstone

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Tombstone »

Yes, that's awfully large to post on a forum. Do you have any photo editing software? That way you can trim down the photo and re-save it at lesser resolution so it won't be so big.

You can test uploading a photo by right clicking your own avatar. Save it to your desktop. Then try to upload it to this message thread.

Once you get the hang of this, you'll love it!

P.S. I try to make sure my photos are all under 200K at most. Usually they are 90 - 150K
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

getting software this evening, see ya soon. ps. will try the paint also...
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

:-5 :-5 coming soon. photos....
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

Weather Underground, enter zip code 06331, the red barn scenery is where we are here. (Old Red Barn) Featuring Wunder Photos, good luck, No time for up-grades yet, coming soon....
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

My puter was up-graded this weekend, still trying to get photos of my estate to you all...do i need to contact the forum for permission? the more information posted here, will help my puter man get some beautiful photos here...wait till you see, yes, my puter station too. any info-- appreciated... ;)
abbey

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: My puter was up-graded this weekend, still trying to get photos of my estate to you all...do i need to contact the forum for permission? the more information posted here, will help my puter man get some beautiful photos here...wait till you see, yes, my puter station too. any info-- appreciated... ;)
EXCUSES, EXCUSES, :wah: Come on Paula show us yer pics...i'd have thought a sharp, intelligent woman such as yourself would've figured it out by now!!

I have to confess that i thought that was you on your avatar!! its only because i read in another thread that, it is in fact the x files woman, thought you looked familiar, DUH!! :o
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

Now, Now wildflower, we have attempted several times with no success, do you know what to do? That was the question? :wah:
persephone

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by persephone »

1. Open photo with Paint (seeing as you do not seem to have any other photo shop programes)

Do this by going to the place where it is saved on your PC and rick clicking the file, then goto open with Paint.

2. In Paint, click on Image and then Stretch/skew.

3. Reduce the size by entering figures of less than 100 in both Horizontal and vertical boxes of Stretch.

4. Save as a Jpeg

You may need to do this a couple of times to get the file size down.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

I did it, yippie, more coming.... :D
abbey

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: I did it, yippie, more coming.... :D
WHERE, PAULA??? :-2
Paula

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by Paula »

You need to go to photo gallery, thats were i see pictures...the opening page also shows photos, stop the pot and look? hello, are you okay....they are there. I am working on a Plant Convention, details later. hahahahahaha :wah:
abbey

Help, Help, I need help!

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: You need to go to photo gallery, thats were i see pictures...the opening page also shows photos, stop the pot and look? hello, are you okay....they are there. I am working on a Plant Convention, details later. hahahahahaha :wah:
YAAAAAAAY Found em, just needed to refresh my page, the view at the back of your house is truly lovely, i'm so envious. :)

Return to “Photography More”