Fall Colors

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
chonsigirl

Fall Colors

Post by chonsigirl »

Autumn is starting to show finally

From my walk today

Attached files
Clint

Fall Colors

Post by Clint »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hey Chonsi that is beautiful! I miss all the fall colors. My husband get homesick around this time of year! I do a little but not as bad as him.. fall is so beautiful.. Used to be my favorite season. :D
Don't the rattlesnakes down there change colors at this time of year?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
chonsigirl

Fall Colors

Post by chonsigirl »

My pics from this mornings walk, a week or two later, and the colors just become more vibrant.

Attached files
lady cop

Fall Colors

Post by lady cop »

lovely Chonsi!! :-6 ..down here in the swamp only the tourists change color from red to pink.
Odie

Fall Colors

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;151524 wrote: Autumn is starting to show finally

From my walk today

wow, just saw this now Chonsi, five years later.:-3

beautiful colours!
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Fall Colors

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;161256 wrote: My pics from this mornings walk, a week or two later, and the colors just become more vibrant.

just amazingly vibrant!:guitarist:guitarist

do you remember that walk?:yh_rotfl
chonsigirl

Fall Colors

Post by chonsigirl »

Yes, I remember that walk. I am always amazed at the whole aspect of fall colors, coming from a desert place. The fireflies intrgued me still, I run outside to see them. I can hardly wait to go to my in-laws in PA, there are so many there. I will sit on the back porch, and enjoy their flicker of lights, and see more stars than I do in the city.

But for now, I hear the lovely roar of the surf, and went out in the waves this morning with the other moon doggies......
Odie

Fall Colors

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1319770 wrote: Yes, I remember that walk. I am always amazed at the whole aspect of fall colors, coming from a desert place. The fireflies intrgued me still, I run outside to see them. I can hardly wait to go to my in-laws in PA, there are so many there. I will sit on the back porch, and enjoy their flicker of lights, and see more stars than I do in the city.

But for now, I hear the lovely roar of the surf, and went out in the waves this morning with the other moon doggies......

Those fall colour pics you took are amazing.

That does sound nice, sitting out back at your in-laws!

So nice to go and surf!

Return to “Photography More”