Do you believe in GOD??

Discuss the Christian Faith.
WonderWendy3

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by WonderWendy3 »

WOW, Susie....I am glad you and your family are okay!!:-4

I believe in God, to answer your question!!
WonderWendy3

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AngelEyes82;650974 wrote: me too.. Tim just got home from the gas station in town & he told me they had just been robbed 5 minutes ago.. :( Noone was seriously hurt.

that's horrible...mann....I'm sorry to hear that...stay inside tonight please!!!:-4
WonderWendy3

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AngelEyes82;650979 wrote: I know.. we plan too.. I feel like all i've been doing is whining and complaining about things.. LOL people here are probably sick of me. :rolleyes:

Nahhhh, I feel the same way lately....don't worry about it darlin'!!:-4
Uncle Kram

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by Uncle Kram »

Absolutely not...sorry. :o

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Carl44

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by Carl44 »

i dont believe in the tooth fairy ,i dont believe in santa and i dont believe in an invisible god that lets millions of his followers kill each other in his name :thinking:

but i'm open minded they are all possible it just takes faith :rolleyes:
buttercup

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by buttercup »

No i dont believe.

Glad to hear your family are ok :-6
Accountable

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by Accountable »

AngelEyes82;650967 wrote: I know for some of you it's a sore subject because you think he's let you down over and over. But I just wanna know if you you believe in him or not.

I have 100% faith in him & he has total control over my life.
Then what's the point of life?

Yes, I have childish faith that God exists, but I believe he grants me control over my life.
RedGlitter

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by RedGlitter »

I deleted ny previous post because I was uncomfortable at the time. But I'll put it back: Yes I absolutely believe in my own God. And it's a really private thing for me.

Accountable, I tend to agree with you. What's the point of life then? But I'm not sure why you say your have a childish faith. Whats' so childish about that?

It's good to see you around more. :)
Accountable

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by Accountable »

RedGlitter;651131 wrote: I deleted ny previous post because I was uncomfortable at the time. But I'll put it back: Yes I absolutely believe in my own God. And it's a really private thing for me.

Accountable, I tend to agree with you. What's the point of life then? But I'm not sure why you say your have a childish faith. Whats' so childish about that?

It's good to see you around more. :)It's good to be back, but I'm already spending too much time here. :o

A child's faith is such that it needs no "proof." I have listened to arguments for and against, and have decided it's not something I choose to argue about. I believe it and, like a child, that's that.

My faith is simple, pure and good , just like my God.
RedGlitter

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by RedGlitter »

Accountable;651146 wrote: It's good to be back, but I'm already spending too much time here. :o

A child's faith is such that it needs no "proof." I have listened to arguments for and against, and have decided it's not something I choose to argue about. I believe it and, like a child, that's that.

My faith is simple, pure and good , just like my God.

Accountable, I have a lot of respect for what you just said. I appreciate it. Understand it. And wholly agree with the same for myself. I see what you meant now.

We like having you back here. :-6
Ted

Do you believe in GOD??

Post by Ted »

I believe in the reality of God without question.

Shalom

Ted:-6

Return to “Christianity”