Hold Onto It Forever

Discuss the Christian Faith.
TruthBringer

Hold Onto It Forever

Post by TruthBringer »

And Once You Reach This Point, All You Have To Do Is Hold Onto Your Faith Through Thick And Thin And Never Let Go Of It No Matter What Happens To You Or Anyone Else You Know. It’s Very Important To Remember That As A Christian, You Don’t Ever Get To Heaven For Anything That You Do In Life. Nothing That You Do In life Can Get You To Heaven. The Bible Says That It Is Only Through Your Faith That You Are Saved, Not By Your Works. Jesus Said So Himself. That’s Important To Remember Because It Is Useless To Sit Around And Worry About Whether You Have “Done Enough” To Make It To Heaven. You Could Never “Do Enough” To Make It To Heaven, So The Most Important Focus Should Be To Keep Your Faith Until The Day That You Die.

As A Christian, Don’t Ever Be Afraid To Show Your Faith Wherever You Might Find Yourself. 2 Timothy 1:7: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” – 1 John 4:18: “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love” – Isaiah 41:10: “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” – Psalm 56:11: “In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” – Matthew 10:31: “So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows” – Click On This Link To Listen To This Song: Lecrae - Jesus Muzik ft. Trip Lee Video (@Lecrae @Triplee116 @Reachrecords) - YouTube
Link removed by moderator
Oblivion4463

Hold Onto It Forever

Post by Oblivion4463 »

TruthBringer;1409917 wrote: A, All You Have To Do Is Hold Onto Your Faith Through Thick And Thin And Never Let Go Of It

but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

The Bible Says That It Is Only Through Your Faith That You Are Saved, Not By Your Works.

As A Christian, Don’t Ever Be Afraid To Show Your Faith Wherever You Might Find Yourself. (@Lecrae @Triplee116 @Reachrecords) - YouTube[/url]

How can you have a sound mind when your going off of faith? A sound mind does not use faith, it uses logic and reason. Remember that your going off of faith because you dont have any proof or understanding of your beliefs so in other words your in the DARK about what you believe in. This means that you ARE blind so it stands to REASON that faith= blindness.

How can a sound mind be blind yet jump in the fray of things which he/she has no real understanding or knowledge of?...So... how can you be of sound mind if your using faith instead of logic and reason? Its a contradiction!

Return to “Christianity”