Saw my new home last night....

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Bullet took me to see our new clubhouse and meet a few brothers last night.

Wow, this place is huge! The clubhouse is about twice the size of my bar. has a huge bandstand, beautiful air-brushed murals on the wall, and a bar that seats about 25. The upstairs one, anyway. When the City of Detroit bought out the building and land where the Liberty Riders were originally, they took the clubhouse, piece by piece and re-built a replica of it in the basement of the new one. So there's 2 clubhouses inside the one huge building.

Being a Wednesday and having a brother in the hospital, there were only a few brothers there. One long-standing member named Hangman, and 2 probies, Randy and Buddah. I felt instantly at home and the guys treated me as if I'd been a sister for years, not like they'd just met me that night.

This is a great step up for Bullet and I am really excited to see how things pan out for us here, and to meet the rest of my new family!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i knew they'd love you right away! :) enjoy your new affiliation! :cool:
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

The place sounds awesome. I'm glad you liked your new club. Sound like you and Bullet have alot of good times coming! :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Thanks, ladies!

Susie, I will definitely be taking pictures and post them as soon as I can.

LC, it was great. Hangman really made me feel at home, and the probies treated me like friggin' royalty. So far, a nice bunch. Bullet's at the hospital right now with his sponsor, Stryker, who is going through some heart issues.

Sheryl, I think we're going to have some GREAT times.

The club owns 80 acres up north on which they built a lodge. It sleeps about 30 people and there are some very seasoned hunters, so I hope to bag a deer from there this year! Man-made pond stocked with fish, and a whole other clubhouse on the property. It's gonna be a fantastic summer!!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

cars

Post by cars »

Sounds like "GOOD TIMES ARE A COMIN" BR!!! I'm really Happy for you guys!! :)
Cars :)
theia

Post by theia »

I'm really glad something good has happened for you both. It's about time and well deserved.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
polycarp

Post by polycarp »

.....and Bullet and BR lived happily everafter!:-6
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".

Return to “Biker Forum”