First day of riding!!!

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
BabyRider

First day of riding!!!

Post by BabyRider »

I got my bike out of the garage today!!! Zoomed around the neighborhood to shake the rust off, and rode her home. Going out to polish chrome and make her all purty again in a while, (after she cools down) and then go ride some more!!!

Tomorrow it's going to be about 62 degrees here, (that's Farenheit, obviously) and I plan on spending my entire day off on the scoot. Bullet's going to be sooooo jealous!!! Sorry, baby!! I is FREE!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

valerie

First day of riding!!!

Post by valerie »

GO BABY GO BABY GO BABY!

:yh_dance :yh_giggle :yh_party
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Bez

First day of riding!!!

Post by Bez »

BabyRider wrote: I got my bike out of the garage today!!! Zoomed around the neighborhood to shake the rust off, and rode her home. Going out to polish chrome and make her all purty again in a while, (after she cools down) and then go ride some more!!!

Tomorrow it's going to be about 62 degrees here, (that's Farenheit, obviously) and I plan on spending my entire day off on the scoot. Bullet's going to be sooooo jealous!!! Sorry, baby!! I is FREE!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Post a photo BR. I love motor bikes and all my kids have had bikes...my youngest was really keen...he had a NINJA . Go girl and blow them cobwebs away...wish it was me..
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
BabyRider

First day of riding!!!

Post by BabyRider »

Bez wrote: Post a photo BR. I love motor bikes and all my kids have had bikes...my youngest was really keen...he had a NINJA . Go girl and blow them cobwebs away...wish it was me..
Eww, a Ninja? Sorry Bez, I don't go for the crotch rockets at all. But they are for some!

There's a pic of me on my bike in my profile, and I'll go try and find some others. Bullet's been messing with our pictures and I'm not sure I can find what I need, but I'll try.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

First day of riding!!!

Post by BabyRider »

There she is....*sigh*...the third love of my life.

Attached files
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bez

First day of riding!!!

Post by Bez »

BabyRider wrote: Eww, a Ninja? Sorry Bez, I don't go for the crotch rockets at all. But they are for some!

There's a pic of me on my bike in my profile, and I'll go try and find some others. Bullet's been messing with our pictures and I'm not sure I can find what I need, but I'll try.

My husband prefers the old bikes..Triumph Bonnevilles etc. You know these youngsters....think these 'super bikes' give them 'street cred'.....all he got was a broken leg and shoulder. This is not the Ninja, but another of his 'bird pullers'.:D
Bez

First day of riding!!!

Post by Bez »

BabyRider wrote: There she is....*sigh*...the third love of my life.

she's a looker BR..:)
Sheryl

First day of riding!!!

Post by Sheryl »

Your so cruel BR. Poor Bullet can't ride and you are. :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Bryn Mawr

First day of riding!!!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

BabyRider wrote: Eww, a Ninja? Sorry Bez, I don't go for the crotch rockets at all. But they are for some!

Very different when the roads have some bends in them :)

I don't know about Florida but I did 30 miles in California without turning a bend!
BabyRider

First day of riding!!!

Post by BabyRider »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Very different when the roads have some bends in them :)

I don't know about Florida but I did 30 miles in California without turning a bend!
Yes it is very different on the twisties, but how exactly do you mean? And was the 30 miles with no twisties pleasant or boring for you?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

chonsigirl

First day of riding!!!

Post by chonsigirl »

BR, what do you do during the wintertime? You must miss bike riding in the winter weather!
BabyRider

First day of riding!!!

Post by BabyRider »

chonsigirl wrote: BR, what do you do during the wintertime? You must miss bike riding in the winter weather!
We go quietly insane, chewing on our nails, sniffing our leathers, running around in nothing but our helmets, and drooling over every picture of every motorcycle we can find on the web, whimpering and slobbering.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bryn Mawr

First day of riding!!!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

BabyRider wrote: Yes it is very different on the twisties, but how exactly do you mean? And was the 30 miles with no twisties pleasant or boring for you?

I love the twisties - it's what biking is all about.

I've done a couple of track days but that's too intense. For me it's the freedom of a good back road and somewhere to go.

30 miles in a straight line going past spoil heaps was so booring
pantsonfire321@aol.com

First day of riding!!!

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Bryn Mawr wrote: I love the twisties - it's what biking is all about.

I've done a couple of track days but that's too intense. For me it's the freedom of a good back road and somewhere to go.

30 miles in a straight line going past spoil heaps was so booring

My OM drove a R1(before it got nicked )and says that France has the best roads for riding (and speeding) a motorbike, and the drive from France to Monaco even tops that (although not if like me your a bloody passenger on the back of the flipping thing):driving:
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
hdfxsb83

First day of riding!!!

Post by hdfxsb83 »

chonsigirl wrote: BR, what do you do during the wintertime? You must miss bike riding in the winter weather!
i myself used to go to the ice races at the port huron motorcycle club . i say used to because the winters havn't been cold enough to freeze the pond deep enough to race on . starting in january , bike shows and then swap meets start . that gets me though until spring .

Return to “Biker Forum”