Harley now in China

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
valerie

Harley now in China

Post by valerie »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4842736.stm

You can even get a "Beijing Harley-Davidson" t-shirt!!

:cool: :cool:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

BabyRider

Harley now in China

Post by BabyRider »

Well, since most of their crap is built over there, they should have their own store!! (Just another reason we will never own Harley's)

"Customers will get a real understanding and appreciation of the Harley-Davidson lifestyle," said David Foley, the company's managing director in China.

This particular quote gave me a good giggle, too! :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

hdfxsb83

Harley now in China

Post by hdfxsb83 »

BabyRider wrote: Well, since most of their crap is built over there, they should have their own store!! (Just another reason we will never own Harley's)

This particular quote gave me a good giggle, too! :yh_rotfl
this coming from a person who rides a bike "made in japan" actually very few of their parts are made in china . china does make all kinds of stuff--appliances and a whole lot of car parts and many more things for most industries , just like japan and a whole lotta other countries . a lot of parts on your cars are made in china . when i chromed out my bike , i made sure the parts i bought were "made in america" . midwest is a good place to buy parts "made in america" . for a person who likes to say they live a biker lifestyle you have a lot of derogatory things to say about the very people who have create the very lifestyle you say you live . harley riders are the very people who started the very first motorcycle clubs , the biker "wave" , well i could go on and on but , being a biker who rides a harley i live the attitude of just that . the "if i have to explain you wouldn't understand" thing . we let those who want to ride those other bikes , to ride them without inflicking our attitudes on them . just don't inflick yours onto us . we would rather those with that attitude ride those other bikes , as they would'nt fit into the true biker lifestyle . thur the years i have met people in a lot of different clubs including lr's . don't take this as a derogatory put down but the lr's aren't in the same class as the ol , vigs , dd , hiw , bandidtos , pagans , ha and many other clubs that only allows members to ride H.D. ' s . everybody i ride with owns harley's , nobody i ride with has the trouble with their bikes that you seem to think that harley riders have . harley riders like to do things to their bikes and as long as you do it right or know a good mechanic then you'll never have any trouble . also technology being what it is now a days , you never have any trouble with bikes anyways . btw texas is bandidto country just as mi is ol country . t man made sure of that . he also is from port huron mi . and i have partyied with him . just me signing off for good . i found this site by accident and this forum isn't my thing . take care and everybody , enjoy yourselves on this forum .
BabyRider

Harley now in China

Post by BabyRider »

You've got quite a few of your "facts" mixed up, there, HD. My ol' man's "Jap bike" was made in Ohio, by AMERICAN workers. Between Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki, they employ more American workers than Harley does.

How you come in here and knock my attitude is surprising. You say you know clubs, but then you say that The Liberty Riders aren't in the same class as the V's?? Funny, that's the brother club to the LR's. Each club wears the others colors on a small patch on the front of their vests. Don't tell me I don't know the lifestyle because I don't ride your precious Harley. You don't even belong to an M/C so I'd have to say I have more knowledge of the lifestyle than you do.

You call yourself a "true" biker, but don't ride with a club, so what? I didn't knock you for that.

Oh, and you threw in the Vigilantes with the Big 4....they don't belong there. If the hiw that you mentioned is the Highwaymen, they are in a different class, too. I'm around these people, the V's the DD's, HOH, The Outlaws, every day of my life.

The LR's are a 3 patch club, but they are not 1%. They are as close to it as you can get without being there, the next step after them is a 1% club. You need to check your facts before spouting off just because I don't happen to like Harley's.

You tossing about club names as if you're part of them is not a very smart thing to do. It's something that can get you hurt. Luckily, no PH's come here. For you, anyway.

It always cracks me up when Harley owners get so defensive about their bikes. A real biker says, "It's not what you ride, it's THAT you ride." I think you're right, this probably isn't the place for you. You're going to get yourself into a heap of trouble.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “Biker Forum”