The Blue Angels M/C is 41!!

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

The 41st anniversary of the Blue Angels M/C was Saturday night. 5 or 6 clubs showed up, along with about 150 civilians. Bullet danced naked on the bar, only 2 "almost" fights, a great band, (any band that can do Peter Frampton and Pink Floyd, and do them well, are ok in my book) awesome steak dinner on the BBQ, lots of motorcycle talk, and a pal of mine won the $2,500 drawing. I didn't win squat, but I did get some great pictures!! Brought a brother home who'd had too much to drink on the back of Bullet's bike and took him to breakfast the next morning when his wife kicked him out for being out all night. What a weekend!!! Will post pics appropriate for FG as soon as I get them back.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Arnold, it was AWESOME!! They have all the equipment to do Frampton like it should be done, "wah-wah" pedal and all. They nailed it!! I'm hoarse from screaming my fool head off all night!! Wrapped things up around 4 a.m. and rode home still wound up...it was a riot.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bez

Post by Bez »

A couple of weeks ago we had a fantastic bikers reunion in Brighton, not far from me. Ace cafe is in London and all the rockers used to meet there in the 1960s. i think it got into disrepair, but has been done up and they have an annual run from london to Brighton. This year the 'Tuttle family' and their American chopper bikes led the run . www.ace-cafe-london.com

6000 riders took part in the run. It took hours to get into Brighton...the spectacle was fantastic.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
sofemme

Post by sofemme »

:guitarist Sounds like you had a blast, BabyRider. Glad you did. ;)

hugs,

sofemme.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Yeah its full of proper bikes , not them Japanese things he he !
Hey, HEY!!! I ride a Suzuki, and the ol' man rides a Honda!!! Guess who's always giving rides when them "proper" bikes break down??? (I'm assuming you refer to Harley's) :D

Anyone capable of doing Lynyrd is aces, IMO, too!! :guitarist

Bez, those are great shots!! I'd give a limb to participate in a run that size. Looks like a great time.

Sofemme, if you've never been to a biker party and get the chance, GO!! Nothing quite like it.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Bullet's Honda: A '99 Shadow (Aero) 1100. Bought brand new in '01, 33,000 miles on it now and never needed a thing but plugs and oil in all that time. This past weekend, a coolant hose came loose. Other than that, zero maintenance. In this season alone, most of the club brothers have gone at least a week, (sometimes longer) not being able to ride because of some mechancial failure in their bikes. Every single one of them is a Harley owner.

The club's prez had just got his back from the shop, took it out to a brother's house, did a burn out, and fried the clutch plate. Down for another week.

He had to ride home on Bullet's Honda.

Everyone has their favorites, and I will stand by my little Suzuki till the day she croaks. That may take several years though! She's an 80 450GS, and had sat, untouched for about 10 years. I repainted her, did a basic tune-up, (Bullet did that) and she runs like a champ. Friggin engine isn't even broke in yet. I got it with 6,200 miles on it, and put a little over 2,000 on myself. Aside from dropping it and busting things, she's been an awesome bike!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

abbey

Post by abbey »

Bullet......Dancing?.....Naked?.......Pics? ...
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

abbey wrote: Bullet......Dancing?.....Naked?.......Pics? ...
HAHAHA!!! Yes ma'am!! Soon as I have them all loaded up, (regular film to get developed and an archaic scanner) I'll have them for ya. Some will have to be sent via email, not posted here, but I'm happy to share 'em!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Just cos they sound like a bike should .

Do you mean the exhaust sounds like a bike should? Becaues my little rice-burnin' 450 sounds like a friggin' rabid bull. Just depends on the pipes you put on it!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

sofemme

Post by sofemme »

BabyRider wrote: Sofemme, if you've never been to a biker party and get the chance, GO!! Nothing quite like it.

It has been a while but I have been. :wah:.....not that old or that innocent. :yh_giggle
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ArnoldLayne wrote: I like the "potato, potato, potato," sound of a fat single cylinder :D
Yeah, baby....that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! :cool:

Sofemme, I think everyone should go to at least one biker party in their life...whadda ya think? :D
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “Biker Forum”