Never Forget..........

Oscar Namechange

Never Forget..........

Post by Oscar Namechange »

YouTube - Rare Amateur 911 Videos
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Never Forget..........

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thank you Julie:-4

I think that we always have to remember....least we forget:( I have a video tape of this that I watch sometimes.
Sunshine

Never Forget..........

Post by Sunshine »

Thank you Julie. It was truely a horror that we hope to never have to witness again. RIP to all those who lost their lives and prayers to their familys and friends.
chonsigirl

Never Forget..........

Post by chonsigirl »

Bless those who have left us, and those they left behind. :-4
kazalala

Never Forget..........

Post by kazalala »

i have been watching the programmes this week,,, still as shocking as the day,,,the one last night was actually a lot of unseen footage ,,mainly amateur, so so scary and really took you there:-1

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Never Forget..........

Post by Odie »

its unfortunate terrorists made dam ****ing history!

more than just a tragedy, this has been in my mind so much this week and last...been watching different footage never shown before....

I pray for the people who lost their lives, the firefighters who braved until everyone was fine, the people scared to death while trapped in buildings, the sheer caos of a war, the unknown, the aircraft that went down while some said goodbye to their loved ones.

how dare they?:-5:-5:-5

god bless their family's.
Life is just to short for drama.
mikeinie

Never Forget..........

Post by mikeinie »

Never ever,

I will always remember that person who was near the top, leaning out a window waving a white shirt, the vision of this persons last desperate plea for help will stay with me forever.

My brother lost a good friend and colleague on that day.

A co-worker lost a brother-in-law,

The hand of evil touched the entire world on 9-11
Oscar Namechange

Never Forget..........

Post by Oscar Namechange »

kazalala;1239439 wrote: i have been watching the programmes this week,,, still as shocking as the day,,,the one last night was actually a lot of unseen footage ,,mainly amateur, so so scary and really took you there:-1 We watched a documentary last night called '102 minutes that changed America. I could almost feel the folks terror coming through the screen. I was in tears watching poor people on the edge of the building with no other option but to jump. Also the fire crew who went in not knowing the towers were about to collapse. Then the tragic phone calls begging for help from folk trapped inside believing they would be rescued and finally, the stillness and the quiet in the streets when the towers collapsed. :(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “History”