ask el guapo anything

Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

Post by Oscar Namechange »

el guapo;1198494 wrote: dont sexy me ,,,ya in love with nomad

ya tease No. i've awoken from that horrid nightmare and it's you who's the sexy one. Fancy a drubbing?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198532 wrote: No. i've awoken from that horrid nightmare and it's you who's the sexy one. Fancy a drubbing?

yea right
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198538 wrote: yea right i promise and i never even had cyber sex with him cos he loves Peter Lake
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198541 wrote: i promise and i never even had cyber sex with him cos he loves Peter Lake

so who have ya had it with then
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198545 wrote: so who have ya had it with then
Only you on that night i drove down to Surrey...... remember? :lips::lips:
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198551 wrote: Only you on that night i drove down to Surrey...... remember? :lips::lips:

thay wasnt cyber than was real
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198554 wrote: thay wasnt cyber than was real I know..... it still hurts :sneaky: I went off Nomad when i learned he's been raised by wolves. And i quite liked wolves up to that point :thinking:
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198572 wrote: I know..... it still hurts :sneaky: I went off Nomad when i learned he's been raised by wolves. And i quite liked wolves up to that point :thinking:

ya didnt complain
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

el guapo;1198483 wrote: said i was going to be gone for a week am back now sulk over

you devil!:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

el guapo;1198522 wrote: yea he is fine had him in the paddling pool this afternoon

sun cream factor 50 every where

:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

gotta see that pic!
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198574 wrote: ya didnt complain :lips::lips::lips::lips:
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198649 wrote: :lips::lips::lips::lips:

ok ya did the 3rd time
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198836 wrote: ok ya did the 3rd time
I thought it was the fourth????????

What's the weather like in Surreyland??? Very very hot here again in Bristol :-6:-6
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198838 wrote: I thought it was the fourth????????

What's the weather like in Surreyland??? Very very hot here again in Bristol :-6:-6

it a real sunny day not too hot

ya right it was 4 th time ya right
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198839 wrote: it a real sunny day not too hot

ya right it was 4 th time ya right
Or was it the sixth? :wah: Can't bear this heat...... I hate it. Going to sulk until it rains now. :(
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1198840 wrote: Or was it the sixth? :wah: Can't bear this heat...... I hate it. Going to sulk until it rains now. :(

Come over here...we're having showers later today...it's really humid today.:-6
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1198840 wrote: Or was it the sixth? :wah: Can't bear this heat...... I hate it. Going to sulk until it rains now. :(

ya want it to rain on me
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

el guapo;1198859 wrote: ya want it to rain on me

Must not rain on EG's parade:wah:
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

el guapo;1198859 wrote: ya want it to rain on me No..... just on me and my garden to save me getting the hose pipe out.
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

qsducks;1198858 wrote: Come over here...we're having showers later today...it's really humid today.:-6 I'm on my way. Us British folk complain all winter how cold it is and then we complain it's too hot. It's what us british do best :wah:
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1198866 wrote: I'm on my way. Us British folk complain all winter how cold it is and then we complain it's too hot. It's what us british do best :wah:

We also complain...well I do anyway:wah:. I'm enjoying the weather for a change.
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

qsducks;1198869 wrote: We also complain...well I do anyway:wah:. I'm enjoying the weather for a change. The only thing i like about this weather is that i can wash heavy dogs blankets etc and they dry on the line in no time. I've had the 9 week old baby for a week and keeping him cool has been a struggle that i don't want again. :(
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1198885 wrote: The only thing i like about this weather is that i can wash heavy dogs blankets etc and they dry on the line in no time. I've had the 9 week old baby for a week and keeping him cool has been a struggle that i don't want again. :(

Does he have his baby tub? That should do the trick or just put him in a cotton onesie...or even better you could join EG in that pool of his:sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

qsducks;1198887 wrote: Does he have his baby tub? That should do the trick or just put him in a cotton onesie...or even better you could join EG in that pool of his:sneaky: Yes he has a tub and i bought him some thin cotton onesie's and a tiny sun hat but we have had to be out a lot this week and couldn't avoid having to take him with us. The sun was so strong where ever we went, it was a nightmare. He's a very blonde fair little man as well.
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1198889 wrote: Yes he has a tub and i bought him some thin cotton onesie's and a tiny sun hat but we have had to be out a lot this week and couldn't avoid having to take him with us. The sun was so strong where ever we went, it was a nightmare. He's a very blonde fair little man as well.

Keep him in the shade. Do you still have him?
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

qsducks;1198891 wrote: Keep him in the shade. Do you still have him? I took all of them home monday and just the baby is coming back this monday again. I took them home and came home with a fox cub i picked up off the side of the road. He had a cut to his thigh and was in shock but he spent the night in the vets and is OK. Pete is driving back as we speak with him to release him where i found him.
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1198894 wrote: I took all of them home monday and just the baby is coming back this monday again. I took them home and came home with a fox cub i picked up off the side of the road. He had a cut to his thigh and was in shock but he spent the night in the vets and is OK. Pete is driving back as we speak with him to release him where i found him.

Very good aunty Oscar to children & animals.:-4
Oscar Namechange

ask el guapo anything

qsducks;1198895 wrote: Very good aunty Oscar to children & animals.:-4 :wah:Those kids have cost me a fortune this week :wah: I was lucky with the fox cub as i believe he's just been hit. If he'd been left for a while he may have died of shock and he bit me when i picked him up. I've had tetenus jabs so i'm covered. The vet gave him a dose of anti-biotics so he should be OK. I did think of releasing him with my pack but i guess he's around 16 weeks old and would possibly be rejected by my pack. This one was a Red Fox that you find deep in countryside. I do hope he makes it.
qsducks

ask el guapo anything

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1198902 wrote: :wah:Those kids have cost me a fortune this week :wah: I was lucky with the fox cub as i believe he's just been hit. If he'd been left for a while he may have died of shock and he bit me when i picked him up. I've had tetenus jabs so i'm covered. The vet gave him a dose of anti-biotics so he should be OK. I did think of releasing him with my pack but i guess he's around 16 weeks old and would possibly be rejected by my pack. This one was a Red Fox that you find deep in countryside. I do hope he makes it.

He'll probs be fine. As for the kiddies costing you a fortune...yeah, they'll eat anything not nailed down or hidden...my grocery bill will be going up in the next month...alll they do is eat, eat, eat. A box of 100 freezer pops will be gone in 2 days.:-5
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

how's baby?
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

he is fine a smiling bundle of joy
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

good to see you back.:guitarist
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

will stay until some one upsets me againb

you KNOW WHO YOU ARE
farmer giles

ask el guapo anything

Post by farmer giles »

el guapo;1207824 wrote: will stay until some one upsets me againb

you KNOW WHO YOU ARE

chantelle comes over for two weeks in july
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

farmer giles;1207848 wrote: chantelle comes over for two weeks in july

it wasnt her
farmer giles

ask el guapo anything

Post by farmer giles »

el guapo;1207853 wrote: it wasnt her

i know exactly who it was do what i've just done put the wierdo on ignore :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

farmer giles;1207854 wrote: i know exactly who it was do what i've just done put the wierdo on ignore :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ya cant put me on ignore
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

ahem...........

where have you been?
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

im sulking again
Barman

ask el guapo anything

Post by Barman »

Hello Jess.:)
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

el guapo;1215855 wrote: im sulking again

why now?:sneaky::sneaky:
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

pics of baby please.:D
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

Odie;1218589 wrote: pics of baby please.:D

what they worth
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

el guapo;1218612 wrote: what they worth

your the gypsy, you tell me!
el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

Odie;1218630 wrote: your the gypsy, you tell me!

a pig and all ya scrap metal
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

el guapo;1218659 wrote: a pig and all ya scrap metal

nope, I need the pig, they are mating now.
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

how are you feeling today?

how is baby James, any better after his visit to the hospital?

el guapo

ask el guapo anything

Post by el guapo »

Odie;1227346 wrote: how are you feeling today?

how is baby James, any better after his visit to the hospital?

still grumpy temp is comin down a bit
Nomad

ask el guapo anything

Post by Nomad »

When clipping your toenails and one shoots off into some distant hiding place how much effort do you put in to locating the missing nail so that you can dispose of it properly?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

ask el guapo anything

Post by Odie »

el guapo;1227358 wrote: still grumpy temp is comin down a bit

wonderful, the temp is the main thing!

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”