The Jazzy Lounge

Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Jazzy;1327631 wrote: Hello!

What a weird day we are having here where I live. One minute it's nice and sunny and the next minute it's pitch black and pouring rain :-2 We are under a severe thunderstorm warning until 3 pm today. I've had to shut off my computer twice today due to the storm. I've learned a lesson to just shut it down since one time, a storm blew out my modem :-5

Louie is doing very well regarding his amputation. The surgeon said the bandage can come off and stay off by the end of the week. Getting tired of having to change it every morning not to mention Louie fights me like an alligator :wah: Still waiting for the liver biopsy results and hope to have them in a day or so. Will post the outcome :D

Here comes the black sky again or maybe I just have a black cloud hanging over my head :yh_rotfl

Take care,

Jazzy aka Queenie Hi Jazzy, Just thought I would pop In to say Hello. I hope to be able to bring you some pics from Kempton Park Boxing day when Kauto star runs.

I know how you feel about the weather as It Is the same here. I just got some sun on the patio but have had to come In as the sky has turned black.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

oscar;1327637 wrote: Hi Jazzy, Just thought I would pop In to say Hello. I hope to be able to bring you some pics from Kempton Park Boxing day when Kauto star runs.

I know how you feel about the weather as It Is the same here. I just got some sun on the patio but have had to come In as the sky has turned black.

Hello Oscar!

What a pleasant surprise and thank you for stopping by. I would love to see pictures of Kauto Star. He is one of the most magnificent horses I have ever seen. :-4

Gosh, it's nearly the end of Summer and we really didn't even have one this year. I think I can count on one hand the days I was able to spend the whole day outside without rain. If all this rain was snow, I'd be digging out for months :wah:
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Jazzy;1327643 wrote: Hello Oscar!

What a pleasant surprise and thank you for stopping by. I would love to see pictures of Kauto Star. He is one of the most magnificent horses I have ever seen. :-4

Gosh, it's nearly the end of Summer and we really didn't even have one this year. I think I can count on one hand the days I was able to spend the whole day outside without rain. If all this rain was snow, I'd be digging out for months :wah: We have had a glorious summer here this year with temperatures up In the high 80's. The garden can do with the rain now and for me It will be a welcome relief as It will be for the British rivers who's levels have dropped.

I am hiring an uber uber telescopic lens camera for the big race at Kempton Boxing Day. I have enrolled In photography courses so It will be good practice for me on moving animated objects. At this stage I would probably end up with a pic of a pic of grass so I need to get much practice In first.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello!

Just a quick stop to say hello and hope everyone is enjoying their day. This is the first day in a very long time that we don't have rain. :-6 Looking forward to having some BBQ chicken and roasted veggies later. That's if I even remember how to fire up the BBQ since it's been so long :wah:

Talk to you soon!
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Jazzy;1327873 wrote: Hello!

Just a quick stop to say hello and hope everyone is enjoying their day. This is the first day in a very long time that we don't have rain. :-6 Looking forward to having some BBQ chicken and roasted veggies later. That's if I even remember how to fire up the BBQ since it's been so long :wah:

Talk to you soon! Hi Jazzy, I am having a lovely day doing nothing on the sofa while I recover from my op. Mr O Is about to flash grill some huge Rib Eye Steaks with sweet chill sauce and I am watching all my favourite horses on You Tube..... Ah Bliss....
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1327873 wrote: Hello!

Talk to you soon!

Howdy Partner!

Your dinner sounds superb! You have had some nasty severe storms come thru your way, so happy to know your animals are all alright, I know they are indoors, but they must have been spooked by all the thunder.

When you had told me you had to shut your computer down this morning via email, I wasn't sure if you would get back on-line, so glad you did!

I have a few pics of Zoomer as you asked me for some, will try and get them uploaded tonight, if she leaves me alone at my computer:yh_rotfl

talk to later babe!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Kathy Ellen

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Jazzy:-6

Sending you and Louie best wishes. :-6

Hope your wee lad and all of your animals are wonderful.

Thinking about you:-4

Don't work so hard....Take some time for yourself.
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Good Early Morning!:yh_rotfl

just thought I would pop in to say good morning before I start cutting the grass.

It's nice and cool, so I want to get it done before it gets to hot.

I never had time to upload Zoomer's pics last night as Greg came over, so I will try today.

hope you have a great day and more sun!

take care babe!:-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1327971 wrote: Hi Jazzy:-6

Sending you and Louie best wishes. :-6

Hope your wee lad and all of your animals are wonderful.

Thinking about you:-4

Don't work so hard....Take some time for yourself.

Hello Kathy Ellen!

Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words about Louie. :-4

I'm glad I'm working as it keeps me occupied and out of trouble. :wah:

I was thinking the other day how much I miss the Jersey shore. Maybe next year I can find some time to go back for a week. I'm so sorry to read about all the nasty things happening with your neighbors. Some people just ruin everything and that's one reason I moved from NJ in the first place. :(

Hope all is well with you and thank you again for stopping by!
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328021 wrote: Good Early Morning!:yh_rotfl

just thought I would pop in to say good morning before I start cutting the grass.

It's nice and cool, so I want to get it done before it gets to hot.

I never had time to upload Zoomer's pics last night as Greg came over, so I will try today.

hope you have a great day and more sun!

take care babe!:-4

Good morning Princess!

It's nice and cool here today and the temp will be only in the mid-70's. Going to be great sleeping tonight with the windows open as the temps tonight will be in the 50's. :guitarist

You really ought to buy a goat for your lawn :wah:

Can't wait to see the new pics of Zoomer! Wonder what you and Greg were up to that you didn't have time to upload pics :lips:

Have a good day and I'll talk to you soon my sweet friend! :-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

What a horrible accident call I went on last night. A motorcycle ran a stop sign and a van full of teenagers hit him. After they hit the motorcycle, the van flipped over. The guy on the motorcycle was DOS (dead on scene) and the eight teens were are seriously injured. Had to call in the Life Flight helicopter for one of the teens. Not sure if he made it or not and he is/was on 15 years old. What a stupid and sad accident. :mad:

Having nice weather here today. The temps will only reach the mid-70's and no rain :guitarist They say the temp tonight will go down into the 50's and that's great sleeping weather with the windows open.

Still waiting for the liver biopsy report to come back on Louie :( The wait is just killing me but there's nothing I can do about it. As soon as I know anything, I will post an update.

Hope you all are have a good day and I'll talk to you soon!
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328040 wrote: Good morning Princess!

It's nice and cool here today and the temp will be only in the mid-70's. Going to be great sleeping tonight with the windows open as the temps tonight will be in the 50's. :guitarist

You really ought to buy a goat for your lawn :wah:

Can't wait to see the new pics of Zoomer! Wonder what you and Greg were up to that you didn't have time to upload pics :lips:

Have a good day and I'll talk to you soon my sweet friend! :-4

Good morning again Queenie!:sneaky::yh_rotfl

just a quickie:lips: as I just showered and I am off to mow the lawn, I tried a goat once, he refused to see things my way.:yh_rotfl

I'm glad that storm took that horrible heat away you had, enjoy that nice cool air!

Greg and I were quite busy.:lips:

I have my digi card here on my desk...first time to try it and will upload some of zoomer!

Have you any idea when they will phone you for results on Louie's biopsy?

You can phone for a verbal, I just couldn't wait this long.:-5

off I go, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm!:yh_rotfl

Princess
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328046 wrote: Good morning again Queenie!:sneaky::yh_rotfl

just a quickie:lips: as I just showered and I am off to mow the lawn, I tried a goat once, he refused to see things my way.:yh_rotfl

I'm glad that storm took that horrible heat away you had, enjoy that nice cool air!

Greg and I were quite busy.:lips:

I have my digi card here on my desk...first time to try it and will upload some of zoomer!

Have you any idea when they will phone you for results on Louie's biopsy?

You can phone for a verbal, I just couldn't wait this long.:-5

off I go, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm!:yh_rotfl

Princess

Hello again...is there an echo in here? Seems like this is the third time today we've posted to each other :wah:

Stupid goat! Guess you had to show him what you wanted him to do :yh_rotfl

Hope you are able to upload those pictures!

If I don't hear anything regarding the biopsy results by this afternoon, then I will call the vet again. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Talk to you soon :yh_rotfl

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328050 wrote: Hello again...is there an echo in here? Seems like this is the third time today we've posted to each other :wah:

Stupid goat! Guess you had to show him what you wanted him to do :yh_rotfl

Hope you are able to upload those pictures!

If I don't hear anything regarding the biopsy results by this afternoon, then I will call the vet again. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Talk to you soon :yh_rotfl

Queenie

third times a charm!:yh_rotfl

goats are stubborn and pigheaded.:sneaky: ----I showed him a thing or two!:yh_rotfl

I'm so glad your calling your vet as you know I'm worried as well.

send me an email like you always do with details on his outcome.:yh_hugs

take care babe, I know just how worried you are.:-4

Odie aka Princess
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

goats are stubborn and pigheaded.:sneaky: ----I showed him a thing or two!:yh_rotfl

So that explains the grass stains on your teeth :yh_rotfl...sorry I just couldn't resist :lips:
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328072 wrote: So that explains the grass stains on your teeth :yh_rotfl...sorry I just couldn't resist :lips:

that was from last night when Greg was over.

we were drinking green iguanas.:lips:
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328075 wrote: that was from last night when Greg was over.

we were drinking green iguanas.:lips:

Were the iguanas alive or dead when you drank them? ......LOL!!!!!!
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328044 wrote:

What a horrible accident call I went on last night. A motorcycle ran a stop sign and a van full of teenagers hit him. After they hit the motorcycle, the van flipped over. The guy on the motorcycle was DOS (dead on scene) and the eight teens were are seriously injured. Had to call in the Life Flight helicopter for one of the teens. Not sure if he made it or not and he is/was on 15 years old. What a stupid and sad accident. :mad:

/QUOTE]

just saw this now, sorry Jazzy I missed it.

Oh my, what a horrific accident!:-5

stupid and how very sad.

are you used to seeing all these kinds of accidents?

[QUOTE=Jazzy;1328097]Were the iguanas alive or dead when you drank them? ......LOL!!!!!!

:-5
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Update on Louie:guitarist

As many of you know that Louie had a mass cell cancer tumor on the top of his right foot. The surgeon removed the tumor by amputating two of Louies toes. They are considered his "balance toes." Today the bandage came off and I was crying and thrilled when he ran to the door on all fours. The surgeon warned me that he may never use that leg again but Louie proved him wrong.

Then there was the possibility that the cancer had spread to his liver. I took him last week for an utlra sound and needle biopsy. I just got a call that Louie is cancer free.

I just wanted to thank all of you who have sent best wishes and kind words for Louie. He and I greatly appreciate it.

The biggest lesson I have learned is to never give up hope.

Thank you all again! :-4
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Jazzy;1328225 wrote: Update on Louie:guitarist

As many of you know that Louie had a mass cell cancer tumor on the top of his right foot. The surgeon removed the tumor by amputating two of Louies toes. They are considered his "balance toes." Today the bandage came off and I was crying and thrilled when he ran to the door on all fours. The surgeon warned me that he may never use that leg again but Louie proved him wrong.

Then there was the possibility that the cancer had spread to his liver. I took him last week for an utlra sound and needle biopsy. I just got a call that Louie is cancer free.

I just wanted to thank all of you who have sent best wishes and kind words for Louie. He and I greatly appreciate it.

So glad to read Louie Is on the mend. I know how you feel as one of mine had 3 lots of surgery on her knee.

Give him a big kiss from England. :-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328225 wrote: Update on Louie:guitarist

as said in my email today and I'll say it again, I am so so happy for you!:-4

You must just be so excited and relieved as its been a very long haul babe!:guitarist

yippppppeeeeeeeeeee Louie is cancer-free:-6

Indeed that was a good lesson...never give up hope.:yh_hugs

Attached files
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328252 wrote: as said in my email today and I'll say it again, I am so so happy for you!:-4

You must just be so excited and relieved as its been a very long haul babe!:guitarist

yippppppeeeeeeeeeee Louie is cancer-free:-6

Indeed that was a good lesson...never give up hope.:yh_hugs

Thank you very much my sweet friend! :-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328351 wrote: Thank you very much my sweet friend! :-4

Your welcome, its just amazing what you can wish that comes true.:-4

Well, finally......a nice cool day, windows opened and I'm loving it!:guitarist

still working on Cashews pics.:-5

did I mention kitty loves toilet paper? I must have,

just seems she gets into it now wherever I leave it, even under my desk on a shelf:sneaky::yh_rotfl

just made some fresh coffee for you, god knows I can use some this morning.:lips:

Attached files
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328363 wrote: Your welcome, its just amazing what you can wish that comes true.:-4

Well, finally......a nice cool day, windows opened and I'm loving it!:guitarist

still working on Cashews pics.:-5

did I mention kitty loves toilet paper? I must have,

just seems she gets into it now wherever I leave it, even under my desk on a shelf:sneaky::yh_rotfl

just made some fresh coffee for you, god knows I can use some this morning.:lips:

Good morning Princess!

Missed my coffee yesterday....need a fresh pot :wah:

Hope you can figure out how to upload the pictures. By the time you figure it out, Cashew will be 2 years old. :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon! :-4

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328547 wrote: Good morning Princess!

Missed my coffee yesterday....need a fresh pot :wah:

Hope you can figure out how to upload the pictures. By the time you figure it out, Cashew will be 2 years old. :yh_rotfl

Queenie

I can see your in a sarcastic mood, no coffee for you!:-5

I haven't had time yet to try and upload Cashew's pics, been busy with outside projects.

You can get me something really strong for my aching back.:lips:

talk to you soon in my room:yh_rotfl
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328549 wrote: I can see your in a sarcastic mood, no coffee for you!:-5

I haven't had time yet to try and upload Cashew's pics, been busy with outside projects.

You can get me something really strong for my aching back.:lips:

talk to you soon in my room:yh_rotfl

You are a brat but I still love you! :-4

Busy with outside projects? Aww, that dang goat just won't do what you show it to do? :wah:

Don't complain about your aching back. You play you pay is how the saying goes :lips:

Just stick the thing in the right hole and then upload the pictures. Make sure the computer is on when you try it. :yh_rotfl
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328574 wrote: You are a brat but I still love you! :-4

Busy with outside projects? Aww, that dang goat just won't do what you show it to do? :wah:

Don't complain about your aching back. You play you pay is how the saying goes :lips:

Just stick the thing in the right hole and then upload the pictures. Make sure the computer is on when you try it. :yh_rotfl

I'm a brat? -and what have you been doing bad this week?:sneaky::yh_rotfl

and I love you for doing it!:yh_rotfl

I was touching up the brick after some stain got on it when I stained the deck.:-5

goat has gone bye byes!:sneaky:

back is better as I'm doped up now!:lips:

I stuck the card in the hole, but when it comes up on my screen it doesn't tell me how to upload to a file.:-5

I promise to try again today.
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Odie;1328580 wrote: I'm a brat? -and what have you been doing bad this week?:sneaky::yh_rotfl

and I love you for doing it!:yh_rotfl

I was touching up the brick after some stain got on it when I stained the deck.:-5

goat has gone bye byes!:sneaky:

back is better as I'm doped up now!:lips:

I stuck the card in the hole, but when it comes up on my screen it doesn't tell me how to upload to a file.:-5

I promise to try again today.

Good day!

Went to visit my mom at the home and stopped off for breakfast at my bro's and SIL's. sure was nice as we had bacon, eggs and warm croissants & jam!

We had a wonderful visit, we sat out on their deck, their backyard is like a retreat with waterfalls, 7 bird-feeders, trees and lots of ambiance!

Its been heavily raining since last night, tis a good thing my for grass.

I'm taking in the computer card to have a couple pics developed of Zoomer tomorrow.

hope your not working to hard, take care babe!:-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328755 wrote: Good day!

Went to visit my mom at the home and stopped off for breakfast at my bro's and SIL's. sure was nice as we had bacon, eggs and warm croissants & jam!

We had a wonderful visit, we sat out on their deck, their backyard is like a retreat with waterfalls, 7 bird-feeders, trees and lots of ambiance!

Its been heavily raining since last night, tis a good thing my for grass.

I'm taking in the computer card to have a couple pics developed of Zoomer tomorrow.

hope your not working to hard, take care babe!:-4

Hello Princess!

So glad you had a nice visit with your brother & SIL. Their backyard sounds lovely. The must get quite a lot of wildlife visiting them. I miss not being able to hang my bird feeders but with the coyotes around here, I don't dare attract them.

Guess you couldn't find the right hole :lips: Can't wait to see the pictures of Zoomer!

Been raining here and it's cold and dank outside. Have the windows closed today since it's so cool out. More rain coming tomorrow but I'm so used to it now. :mad:

Talk to you soon my sweet friend :-4

Queenie

Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Out of Interest Jazzy, Did you have to pay for all of Louie's treatment or did you have Insurance?
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

[QUOTE=Jazzy;1328769]Hello Princess!

So glad you had a nice visit with your brother & SIL. Their backyard sounds lovely. The must get quite a lot of wildlife visiting them. I miss not being able to hang my bird feeders but with the coyotes around here, I don't dare attract them.

Guess you couldn't find the right hole :lips: Can't wait to see the pictures of Zoomer!

Been raining here and it's cold and dank outside. Have the windows closed today since it's so cool out. More rain coming tomorrow but I'm so used to it now. :mad:

Talk to you soon my sweet friend :-4

Queenie

well, I really screwed that one up.:yh_rotfl

They don't live in the country, its just the way they have set up their backyard.....if you build it......they will come....which is true....so no wildlife, just an a few raccons at night is all we get in the city, they are just a 20 minute drive.

Coyotes, Oh I had no idea you had them, then you probably have fox and deer, what a shame you can't have feeders out, its magical to see so many different bird species every day.

keep warm and put your fireplace on my friend.:-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Another cool and rainy day here again today. :( Feels more like October weather than August. I hope this isn't an indication of a bad winter coming.:-5

I changed Louie's bandage this morning and thought all was well. He came back into the office wearing no bandage :-2 When I went to look for it, he followed me and barked when I found it laying on the kitchen floor. I guess it was his way of telling me he no longer needs it :yh_rotfl He has not licked the amputation area and it appears to be fully healed. Gosh, just proves that animals know when enough is enough. He's walking on all fours which makes me very happy. The surgeon had said he may or may not but Louie is not a normal dog :wah: Bless his little heart with all he's been through he's never let it affect him in any way.

Went to go to the garage earlier and saw a coyote drinking from the pond out back. Needless to say, I made a fast run back to the house. They are beautiful animals and mind their own business. There must be a den close to the pond but I don't care to go investigate that. Live and let live is my motto on that.

Well, I had better get back to work now. Hope all reading this are well and enjoying their day. :-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328974 wrote: Hello everyone!

Another cool and rainy day here again today. :( Feels more like October weather than August. I hope this isn't an indication of a bad winter coming.:-5

I changed Louie's bandage this morning and thought all was well. He came back into the office wearing no bandage :-2 When I went to look for it, he followed me and barked when I found it laying on the kitchen floor. I guess it was his way of telling me he no longer needs it :yh_rotfl He has not licked the amputation area and it appears to be fully healed. Gosh, just proves that animals know when enough is enough. He's walking on all fours which makes me very happy. The surgeon had said he may or may not but Louie is not a normal dog :wah: Bless his little heart with all he's been through he's never let it affect him in any way.

Went to go to the garage earlier and saw a coyote drinking from the pond out back. Needless to say, I made a fast run back to the house. They are beautiful animals and mind their own business. There must be a den close to the pond but I don't care to go investigate that. Live and let live is my motto on that.

Well, I had better get back to work now. Hope all reading this are well and enjoying their day. :-4

Oh that's awesome, Louie is no longer licking his amputation area, one smart dog indeed!:guitarist

Bless his heart is right, he deserves a few treats!:-6

well done Louie!:-4

It must be nice to see coyotes, but scary at the same time!

live & let live is exactly what you should do!

I'm so happy babe, Louie has healed and everything is looking up for him.:-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1328982 wrote: Oh that's awesome, Louie is no longer licking his amputation area, one smart dog indeed!:guitarist

Bless his heart is right, he deserves a few treats!:-6

well done Louie!:-4

It must be nice to see coyotes, but scary at the same time!

live & let live is exactly what you should do!

I'm so happy babe, Louie has healed and everything is looking up for him.:-4

I have called the groomer and made an appointment for next Monday. I'm going to bring the dogs in for a nice bath and after that we will go to the pet store to pick out some new toys. :guitarist

The coyotes are very beautiful. I just have to be careful when I go in and out to make sure I don't spook them. One time I came home after working the late shift at the hospital and there was one standing right by the side garage door. If I just bang something, they will run. If they don't, then I sure do :yh_rotfl
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1328986 wrote: I have called the groomer and made an appointment for next Monday. I'm going to bring the dogs in for a nice bath and after that we will go to the pet store to pick out some new toys. :guitarist

The coyotes are very beautiful. I just have to be careful when I go in and out to make sure I don't spook them. One time I came home after working the late shift at the hospital and there was one standing right by the side garage door. If I just bang something, they will run. If they don't, then I sure do :yh_rotfl

awwwwwwww that sound so cute, a day at the spa and toys!

If you can get a pick of the coyotes that would really be nice to see them!

It's quite amazing they are that close to your home, I'd be banging something to.:yh_rotfl
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Odie: If you think I'm going to stand there and take pictures of coyotes then you are dead wrong. :wah: BTW, loved the new pictures of Zoomer you posted :thinking:....just kidding babe.

I have a stray cat on my property that is now bringing dead field mice to my back door. Eeeek....is what I say about that. At least it's helping me keep them out of my house and garage. It's a very pretty long haired cat and I have a feeling that it belongs to a neighbor down the road from me. I'm going to have to ask him the next time I see him as he doesn't have a phone.

Another cool day here but it's nice and :-6. Was so cold last night that I had to put an extra blanket on the bed. A nice warm body would have been better :lips:

Talk to you soon and hope you are having a good day!:-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1329160 wrote: Hello everyone!

Odie: If you think I'm going to stand there and take pictures of coyotes then you are dead wrong. :wah: BTW, loved the new pictures of Zoomer you posted :thinking:....just kidding babe.

I have a stray cat on my property that is now bringing dead field mice to my back door. Eeeek....is what I say about that. At least it's helping me keep them out of my house and garage. It's a very pretty long haired cat and I have a feeling that it belongs to a neighbor down the road from me. I'm going to have to ask him the next time I see him as he doesn't have a phone.

Another cool day here but it's nice and :-6. Was so cold last night that I had to put an extra blanket on the bed. A nice warm body would have been better :lips:

Talk to you soon and hope you are having a good day!:-4

The cat must belong to someone, otherwise that cat would be eating the mice.

It's cool here to.....windows are closed.:lips:

ttyl....have a good day babe.:-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Odie;1329166 wrote: The cat must belong to someone, otherwise that cat would be eating the mice.

It's cool here to.....windows are closed.:lips:

ttyl....have a good day babe.:-4

Good Morning Queenie!

Not near as cold today, a nice 24C and sun all week long!

Is that cat still coming around with dead mice or did you find out who owned it?

just going out to mow the lawns, the goat called in sick!:sneaky:

Here's some coffee to wake you up!:-4

Princess.

Attached files
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1329257 wrote: Good Morning Queenie!

Not near as cold today, a nice 24C and sun all week long!

Is that cat still coming around with dead mice or did you find out who owned it?

just going out to mow the lawns, the goat called in sick!:sneaky:

Here's some coffee to wake you up!:-4

Princess.

Good morning Princess!

Still cool here today with light rain. My lawn needs to be mowed but the guys can't come because it's to wet. :-5 The weather is supposed to get nice by this weekend. They even said on Sunday we may hit 90 degrees. It will feel good after the weather only being in the very low 70's.

I haven't seen the cat but I know it's around as there are no birds in my yard today. :mad:

Thank you for the coffee but you forgot the fudge :sneaky:

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1329270 wrote: Good morning Princess!

Still cool here today with light rain. My lawn needs to be mowed but the guys can't come because it's to wet. :-5 The weather is supposed to get nice by this weekend. They even said on Sunday we may hit 90 degrees. It will feel good after the weather only being in the very low 70's.

I haven't seen the cat but I know it's around as there are no birds in my yard today. :mad:

Thank you for the coffee but you forgot the fudge :sneaky:

Queenie

as you said......hopefully your weather will change and be sunny soon.

no time for fudge today......busy busy busy!:yh_rotfl

cats will do that, when all of my neighbours cats are out which I hate because cats should be keept indoors and out of people's gardens and they can also get hurt by other animals or get killed by cars.......some people are just idiots.....anyway...when the cats are around......I have no birds at the feeders either.:mad:

talk to you later.:-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Just a quick stop to say I won't be posting in this room any more. I cleaned it and it's ready for the next renter. :wah:

Wanted to thank all of you for the support and kind words that were posted for my "big boy" Louie. It meant a lot to me and to him. He's now cancer free and doing great. The surgeon wasn't sure if he would ever run on four legs after the amputation but he is!

Wish the best for all of you. :-4
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Jazzy;1330008 wrote: Hello everyone!

Just a quick stop to say I won't be posting in this room any more. I cleaned it and it's ready for the next renter. :wah:

Wanted to thank all of you for the support and kind words that were posted for my "big boy" Louie. It meant a lot to me and to him. He's now cancer free and doing great. The surgeon wasn't sure if he would ever run on four legs after the amputation but he is!

That Is a huge shame Jazzy and can I ask you to re-consider?

You have many friends here who enjoy reading In your room and we do not want to see another of FG's great sucesses like FOC thread close. I was hoping to post you some pics of Kauto Star on Boxing day.

I am so pleased Louie Is on the mend and that must be a huge relief.

Make sure you stick around. ;)
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1330008 wrote: Hello everyone!

You take care now and try not to work so hard.:-6
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

As you visited my room and very pleased I was to see you there... I am hoping that you will return to your room.

You are a very valued member here Jazz and we want to see you back here and please also keep us up-dated on Louie.

Come on now.... Hurry back.
G#Gill

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by G#Gill »

Aha !!!!! Good for you Jazzy, and welcome back ! There are not too many good members left on FG, like you............................ and me LOL .................... Oh and I suppose I'll have to include Oscar in that :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

G#Gill;1330599 wrote: Aha !!!!! Good for you Jazzy, and welcome back ! There are not too many good members left on FG, like you............................ and me LOL .................... Oh and I suppose I'll have to include Oscar in that :yh_rotfl I heard that :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl There's not a lot wrong with your faculties then, Oscar ! Pretty good hearing though, considering we're a couple of hundred miles apart, give or take an inch or two :wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

oscar;1330598 wrote: As you visited my room and very pleased I was to see you there... I am hoping that you will return to your room.

You are a very valued member here Jazz and we want to see you back here and please also keep us up-dated on Louie.

Come on now.... Hurry back.

Watch what you ask for because you might get it. :wah: Louie is doing just great and thank you for asking about him. I just love your room and will be headed there soon. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me.

G#Gill;1330599 wrote: Aha !!!!! Good for you Jazzy, and welcome back ! There are not too many good members left on FG, like you............................ and me LOL .................... Oh and I suppose I'll have to include Oscar in that :yh_rotfl

Thank you so very much Gill and I missed all my friends here. You never cease to make me laugh Gill and I thank you for that. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

The Jazzy Lounge

Jazzy;1330719 wrote: Watch what you ask for because you might get it. :wah: Louie is doing just great and thank you for asking about him. I just love your room and will be headed there soon. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me.

Thank you so very much Gill and I missed all my friends here. You never cease to make me laugh Gill and I thank you for that. :wah:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

So glad to see you back here. You do realise that If you had not come back, Gill and I were going to send the British Army to get you?:wah: They were going to parachute over your house, kid-nap you and drag you back to FG.
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

You do realise that If you had not come back, Gill and I were going to send the British Army to get you?:wah: They were going to parachute over your house, kid-nap you and drag you back to FG.

Gee, if I had know that then I wouldn't have come back so soon! :wah:

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”