Oscars terribly British Room of stuff and Nonsense..

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1340870 wrote: Yep, It was like stepping back In time In the Jolly Cobbler pub and I swear there were 10 Frank Gallaghers at the bar. :wah: We do love watching Shameless and I tried finding a clip to post here but they all have the C word In them :wah:

The best episode ever, imo, was in Season One when the little girl (I can't remember her name) saw a cute little toddler and kidnapped him to play with. When her family realised they set up alibis to cover her, popped out to buy the boy a new batman(?) babygro to replace the one he had which had been spoiled and let her lead him back to his family where she pretended he had wandered off and she had found him. I have never seen anything so funny in my life! I laughed til I cried and then some! The best bit was when the family gave her hundreds of pounds in reward money! Brilliant! :wah:

The guy with tourettes is pretty funny too! :wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Jazzy;1340989 wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that Wober got hacked on Sunday and we are in the process of converting over to a new software host. Wober should be back up and running later today. Thank goodness we had backups and nothing was lost.

Whew, that's good to know. I'm on half term this week and was going to spend time on wober as it's such good fun. It's like FG used to be a few years ago. Oscar, I hope you and Peter are well. See ya over at Wober. :D
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Rapunzel;1340994 wrote: The best episode ever, imo, was in Season One when the little girl (I can't remember her name) saw a cute little toddler and kidnapped him to play with. When her family realised they set up alibis to cover her, popped out to buy the boy a new batman(?) babygro to replace the one he had which had been spoiled and let her lead him back to his family where she pretended he had wandered off and she had found him. I have never seen anything so funny in my life! I laughed til I cried and then some! The best bit was when the family gave her hundreds of pounds in reward money! Brilliant! :wah:

The guy with tourettes is pretty funny too! :wah: So pleased to see you here but I know You have been busy working and teaching.

That has to be one of my favourite episodes with Debbie when she was younger. I always loved Franks love Shiela with her agrophobia :wah: ( and her dildo's ) :yh_rotfl

It just cracks me up that Frank goes Into the Jockey pub and not only orders a pint of beer but also 6.... E's :yh_rotfl

If ever there was an award for an Oscar, It goes to Frank Gallagher. Another one I remember where Peter and I were literally falling about laughing was when he got arrested. As he came out the cell he said ... 'Right you C's where do I claim my expenses'? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Thank You for thinking of Peter Mel, he reads this thread and Is rocked by the support here for him. His appointment to discuss his double lung transplant Is soon so we are getting a little nervous over that but he takes one day at a time.

Today on the way home from the smoking session I went In to Morrissons and bought Fresh Languistines, Muscles, Giant Prawns In shell, Scallops and Sea Bass. I am about to make him a lovely Paella with Chorizo to boot and warm crusty bread.

Later I will pop over to Wober to see my friends there as I have been neglecting them this week. Yesterday I sat In a call centre unpaid phoning the City Bedding stores asking them to donate quilts for the elderly ready for the big freeze. We got a very very good response and a lorry Is booked for monday to collect. Also around this time of year we go to all the local food stores with the bins asking shoppers to donate dog and cat food for Bristol and Bath rescue homes.

Laters peeeples :-4:-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Hi to Everyone and good to see a busy house here:D

Ive been out and now im back....exciting or what;)Can't say where ive been as then I would have to kill you and then would end up in jail for Xmas so better stay :lips:...nothing like talking total crap is there:wah:

Anyway...I will have words with you later your Highness after I throw together something exotic to eat;):-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1341013 wrote: Hi to Everyone and good to see a busy house here:D

Ive been out and now im back....exciting or what;)Can't say where ive been as then I would have to kill you and then would end up in jail for Xmas so better stay :lips:...nothing like talking total crap is there:wah:

Anyway...I will have words with you later your Highness after I throw together something exotic to eat;):-4 It was lovely chatting with you Duchess. :-4 The Paella was to die for but as I told Carol tonight... Stuff the Langustines, next time I shall just use a Bloody Lobster. They are like tiny Lobsters but bigger than King Prawns and I ended up with shell every-where.

So sweet to hear Precious on the phone Carol:wah:

Catch you all tomorrow peeeeples :guitarist:guitarist
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1341070 wrote: It was lovely chatting with you Duchess. :-4 The Paella was to die for but as I told Carol tonight... Stuff the Langustines, next time I shall just use a Bloody Lobster. They are like tiny Lobsters but bigger than King Prawns and I ended up with shell every-where.

So sweet to hear Precious on the phone Carol:wah:

Catch you all tomorrow peeeeples :guitarist:guitaristYe good having a chat and trust Precious to chime in.I was peeing meself when you told me about the Langustines:yh_rotfl anyway heres something to make you :yh_rotfl also....TTFN and talk real soon.:);):-4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxMd5e-lM0&p=5 ... 1&index=12
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

OMG... I remember that when It first went out on TV... For any-one who has never seen that... It was a genuine wind up and that poor woman truely believed Aliens had landed In her garden In England :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ahhhhhh It was good to see that again.

You know when Beadle had that show, my elder sister was alive and my brother and I contacted the Show to have her pranked. She was a real snob my sister and loved her house that we dubbed 'Southfork'... Anyway, she had this massive extension built on It by literally adding another house on the side of It which gave her an extra 3 bedrooms, another lounge and bathroom. She spent thousands on It and just after It was all finally finished and she had decorated, we contacted Beadle's show to tell her she had built over an old right of way or some-thing and the whole lot needed tearing down. My father got wind of It and put a stop to It. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

So Instead, I was looking after some friends horses while the owners were on holiday and we led one Into her garden one morning and tied It up. She came home to find a bloody great horse munching her Marigolds. :yh_rotfl She only phoned the Police ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Talk soon Duchess... Out tomorrow but will be home all evening. Peter just collected 18 kilo's of chicken guts for the Foxes so now I must try to get It In the fridge. xxxx:-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1341080 wrote: OMG... I remember that when It first went out on TV... For any-one who has never seen that... It was a genuine wind up and that poor woman truely believed Aliens had landed In her garden In England :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ahhhhhh It was good to see that again.

You know when Beadle had that show, my elder sister was alive and my brother and I contacted the Show to have her pranked. She was a real snob my sister and loved her house that we dubbed 'Southfork'... Anyway, she had this massive extension built on It by literally adding another house on the side of It which gave her an extra 3 bedrooms, another lounge and bathroom. She spent thousands on It and just after It was all finally finished and she had decorated, we contacted Beadle's show to tell her she had built over an old right of way or some-thing and the whole lot needed tearing down. My father got wind of It and put a stop to It. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

So Instead, I was looking after some friends horses while the owners were on holiday and we led one Into her garden one morning and tied It up. She came home to find a bloody great horse munching her Marigolds. :yh_rotfl She only phoned the Police ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Talk soon Duchess... Out tomorrow but will be home all evening. Peter just collected 18 kilo's of chicken guts for the Foxes so now I must try to get It In the fridge. xxxx:-4Great Story....so funny:yh_rotfl....glad also you shared with us about the chickens guts.....will sleep so much better now:wah:...Night Babe.;):-4
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1341082 wrote: Great Story....so funny:yh_rotfl....glad also you shared with us about the chickens guts.....will sleep so much better now:wah:...Night Babe.;):-4
Night Night Duchess. Sleep tight and hope no more night-mares for Precious bless her. :-4
Oscar Namechange

Been out... Done Stuff... Come home for Fish Fingers Sarnies and Coffee.... Going out again to do stuff.

Just so excited about seeing my Brother Saturday and especially 6 Year old H who I have not seen for far too long and they are driving up Friday night. Sunday we are spending the day with our Cousin who also Lives In Sneyd Park Bristol but for the past Umpteen years, she has stood as The Labour Candidate for Lockleaze. Oh what Joy we have arguing over the Labour Government and the BNP. Although this time I may put a sock In It for H's sake.

I will get some Pics of H opening his Christmas Presants especially the new Electric Train set he wanted but I will post them on Facebook, not here. Can not be too care-ful these days !!!
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1341156 wrote: Been out... Done Stuff... Come home for Fish Fingers Sarnies and Coffee.... Going out again to do stuff.

Just so excited about seeing my Brother Saturday and especially 6 Year old H who I have not seen for far too long and they are driving up Friday night. Sunday we are spending the day with our Cousin who also Lives In Sneyd Park Bristol but for the past Umpteen years, she has stood as The Labour Candidate for Lockleaze. Oh what Joy we have arguing over the Labour Government and the BNP. Although this time I may put a sock In It for H's sake.

I will get some Pics of H opening his Christmas Presants especially the new Electric Train set he wanted but I will post them on Facebook, not here. Can not be too care-ful these days !!!Love them and Fish Cake ones BUT you gotta have tomato ketchup on them ;)

Oh boy did I have a go at some idiot of a man driver this morning when I went to town.I parked by the Bank and at the end of where you can actually park.Some IDIOT decided to park infront of me not only by doing this he was blocking an entrance to a road he also decided that he would like to park on the bonnet of my car it seemed also:-5:-5:-5.I used words that I dont think he knew even existed and yep let some shake their heads in disgust by me saying that.....I should worry.:rolleyes:All I can say is that it's a good job I was on my own as Im Mary Poppins compared to a certain other person:lips:Amazing how some drivers can be so flipping thoughtless for others.

Anyway thought you may like to see the photo of me doing my Strictly Come Dancing take off:DHope all is well Mrs.;):-4

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”