what if tomorrow is the end of the world

Annie Ao

Post by Annie Ao »

what will you do if tomorrow is the end of the world, go home and enjoy the last moments with your family, or tell the one you love but you never tell him of her before, or find some place quiet and spend the limited time thinking over the whole life or see the reebok nfl jersey game…one thing we are sure is that we will not spend the time doing what we usually do.

Since this is the last day we should make it special and do the things you want most. But I think if anyone would spend the day as usually, he must be a great person. Anyway, there is no such thing Nfl jersey as the end of the world, but let’s take the spirit and attitude, and spend every moment we have as it was the last minute of our life. And when we do this, I’m sure if there’s really such a moment you can tell yourself that you didn’t waste your time.

As for me ,if tomorrow is the end of the world, I will spend time with my family, and cook for them, and see the last game lol maybe you will say It’s so simple and common, but like what I said before, it’s maybe simple, but it’s sweet.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

If tomorrow were the end of the world I obviously would have known it was coming beforehand. Therefore I would hunt down every spammer and sever their hands so they could no longer hit send or post.

Then I would have wild sex with every woman I saw.

But that's just me.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I would shrivel up into a corner and then proceed to wet myself profusely

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”