Disgraceful Liberals

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
BLUEDEVIL1

Disgraceful Liberals

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

The actions of Jimmy Carter and Rev. Joe Lowery at yesterday's memorial service for Corretta Scott King were disgraceful. To use a funeral service as a place to speak a bunch of political crap about President George W. Bush is a disgrace. Of course this is what the Democratic Party has been reduced to these days. They have no ideas other than their hatred of President Bush, which they can't even hide for a funeral service. No wonder they have no power in Congress and they are nothing more than a minority party.:(
nvalleyvee

Disgraceful Liberals

Post by nvalleyvee »

I watched the funeral Of Coretta. The thing I heard was an endorsement for Hillary for president I also heard many good things about her fight for African-American freedoms.

Martin did not get his due as a leader in this country................as THE civil rights leader of this country.

I remember when he was assinated..............shows my age.............I always agreed with his view of equal SKIN COLOR.

Hillary took it as a presidential op.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Accountable

Disgraceful Liberals

Post by Accountable »

To be fair, Clinton delivered an excellent and appropriate eulogy.
greydeadhead

Disgraceful Liberals

Post by greydeadhead »

Even though Willie was not one of my favorite prez's.. he along with George the Sr. and George the Jr. were fantastic in thier speeches honoring Coretta King.. Unfortunately the Peanut King, the Queen of the Power Monkeys.. and a 2-bit preacher had to sully the event with thier partisan and politicalization of an event that should have been honoring the legacy of 2 great civil rights pioneers. You would have thought that the Democratic party would have learned thier lesson when they turned the funeral of Paul Simon into a political event versus a celebration of the mans achievements..
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
BLUEDEVIL1

Disgraceful Liberals

Post by BLUEDEVIL1 »

greydeadhead wrote: Even though Willie was not one of my favorite prez's.. he along with George the Sr. and George the Jr. were fantastic in thier speeches honoring Coretta King.. Unfortunately the Peanut King, the Queen of the Power Monkeys.. and a 2-bit preacher had to sully the event with thier partisan and politicalization of an event that should have been honoring the legacy of 2 great civil rights pioneers. You would have thought that the Democratic party would have learned thier lesson when they turned the funeral of Paul Simon into a political event versus a celebration of the mans achievements..

I think you meant the funeral of Senator Paul Welstone. That turned into a political cheap shot event for Democrats as well.
greydeadhead

Disgraceful Liberals

Post by greydeadhead »

damn.. the grey matter is slipping. .suffering more and more from CRS....lol.. Thanks BD...
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”