Carnival Cruise Lines Offer

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Pearl Harbor

Post by Pearl Harbor »

We at Carnival Cruise Lines didn't forget that a lot of entertainers had promised to leave the country if George W. Bush were to be re-elected President.

With that in mind, we have a Special Offer for those who still want to keep their promise!

Attention: Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell and her wife, Ed Asner, Jeanane Garafalo, Whoopie Goldberg, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Cher, Phil Donahue, Rob Reiner(apparently still a "meathead"), Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, Pierre Salinger, as well as the entire staffs of the LA and NY Times and anyone else who made that promise, please dispose of all US assets and report to Florida for the sailing of the Funship Cruise, "Elation," which has been commissioned to take you to your new vacation homes in Afghanistan.

You may opt to be dropped off in Somalia or Iraq.

The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor through Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties prior to your cruise.

Please pack for an extended stay... at least four more years.

Note: Since you advocate strict gun control, you may not bring any.

Staffing your voyage is Bill Clinton as captain, Al Gore as cruise director, Grey Davis, Purser. Terry Heinz Kerry hopefully will be kept somewhere below decks away from the media. Monica Lewinsky will be there as the "Cigar and Cigarette Girl".

Entertainment provided by the Dixie Chicks and Bruce Springsteen.

John Kerry will be our Life Guard in consideration of his past experience in pulling people out of the water. (Unless he decides at the last minute not to go) He is advocating the elimination of the game "shuffleboard" in favor of his new game he calls "waffleboard". Be sure to pack your flip flops as you will need them while playing!

Ted Kennedy will double as Bartender and Director of Emergency Procedures

Al Sharpton will provide inspirational services, and Ex-Congressman Gary Condit as intern coordinator.

If you have any questions about making arrangements for your homes, friends and loved ones, please direct your comments to Senator Hillary Clinton. Her village can raise your children while you're gone, and she can watch over all your money and your furnishings until you return.

"Bon Voyage!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

That is hilarious! The Fun Ship to Afghanistan, wouldn't that be nice if that happened to those celebrities, they need an awakening, Bush is the one, and thank god. Cruising for me is a floating nursing home, my husband just will not do shipping. The Cruise Line Offer though is well written and described, i hope they receive notifcation. hahahahahahaha- :wah: :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Why don't you bring along Bin Laden, Gerry Adams, G.W. John Kerry, the Pope + many more I care to mention. What a wave up. :wah:
Paula

Post by Paula »

what a fearless irishman you are, you are so damn funny, you old critter..
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Afganistan because Canada already has enough liberals:)

Seriously I guess there is a one year wait to become a Canadian citizin. 6 months only if you marry a Canadian first. Don't totally know if this is true but I saw posting on another forum claming these things.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”