Kerry’s Silence Indicates Complicity with Vote Fraud

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

Go to JohnKerry.com and you will find absolutely nothing about the mounting evidence of vote fraud- why? There is no mention of the official voting receipts found in the garbage, or about the vote suppression in Ohio, or about the GAO starting an investigation into the 57,000 reported cased of voting ’irregularities’ nationwide.

13 Members of Congress have asked for an investigation into the voting problems, heaven forbid JohnKerry.com mention that.

Why is it that VoteNader.com and VoteCobb.org both address the voting problems right on the front page, but the Democratic ticket of Kerry and Edwards won’t address the issue at all?
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

illuminati wrote: Go to JohnKerry.com and you will find absolutely nothing about the mounting evidence of vote fraud- why? There is no mention of the official voting receipts found in the garbage, or about the vote suppression in Ohio, or about the GAO starting an investigation into the 57,000 reported cased of voting ’irregularities’ nationwide.

13 Members of Congress have asked for an investigation into the voting problems, heaven forbid JohnKerry.com mention that.

Why is it that VoteNader.com and VoteCobb.org both address the voting problems right on the front page, but the Democratic ticket of Kerry and Edwards won’t address the issue at all?
makes no sense. why would kerry ignore vote fraud if there were any of note? it would work in his favor, isn't that the general consensus? because only republicans try to supress democrat votes, democrats never try to supress republican votes - i read it online, it must be true! the incident with 50 republican 'get out the vote' cars having their tires slashed *did not happen*.

in any election, there is going to be some fraud. i always err on the side of giving the benefit of the doubt to the goodness of my fellow man, but i'm not so blind that i expect everyone to be honest and forthright. i'm absolutely certain there was some voter fraud in this election.

the question is, how significant was it. last time around, the hue and cry was that al gore won the popular vote, even if he didn't win the electoral college, so therefore the election was 'stolen'. i have read definitive analyses of the florida results, with conclusive evidence showing that bush won the electoral college in florida....and that he lost the electoral college in florida. this after independent sources have analyzed the recounts, even after the official vote ended. so, he won and he lost, and never the twain shall meet.

well, bush one the popular vote by a landslide this election. unless there was *massive* voter fraud, and i mean colossal, the kind that sets off red flags because it is so out of whack, there is no way that it could have affected the electoral college vote, which was also won by a healthy margin.

immediately after the election, some sites were repeating the statement by the diebold guy - the electronic voting company founder - saying things like 'i'll deliver the election for bush' or some such.

now, on to the conspiracy whackiness that i've mentioned elsewhere. it is documented that he said that. but come on, let's get real here: the only way he could actually *do* that - generate a fraud on that scale - would require the nefarious cooperation of *each and every employee of his company*. they would all have to believe that defrauding the election was the right thing to do. it requires belief that there would not be a *single* whistle blower at the company who would have a conscience, and who would be appalled at the voter fraud. if you believe that, then (here's my being dismissive of other's opinions, wait for it.....!) maybe i can interest you in this beautiful tinfoil hat, which will protect you from the mind-control beams that george bush is sending out from the whitehouse, directed right at you.

man, i love a good cup of coffee. :yh_coffee
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Clint

Post by Clint »

anastrophe wrote: if you believe that, then (here's my being dismissive of other's opinions, wait for it.....!) maybe i can interest you in this beautiful tinfoil hat, which will protect you from the mind-control beams that george bush is sending out from the whitehouse, directed right at you.

man, i love a good cup of coffee. :yh_coffee

I live in a blue state. Will that tinfoil hat work on liberal mind-control beams as well, or do you need the shirt and pants too?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”